not in search results.

az_design1

Look I am not going to complain, but except Fiverr forum I didn't find anywhere else to share my problem to get a proper answer, I have been working on Fiverr for 3 months seriously got few orders via social media and buyer request, after working hard and getting  few orders and even good reviews, I am not even in search result, there are many seller without any activity 0 order completed, 0 order in queue, yet they are in search result, but I am not, does anyone had the same experience? I don't bring clients to Fiverr through Instagram and twitter just to give Fiverr 20% commission for nothing.

When you say this, you mean when you try to search yourself it doesn't appear on any of your targeted keywords?

Try checking here first: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/selling_on_fiverr --> Category (Gigs) --> Gig not found when search --> Select Gig

If it says active, it should be appearing in search

Also have you checked your gig statistics? Are the impressions on the lower end or have been staying there for a while? ... They say if that happens you try freshen up the gig by updating the images, descriptions, etc.... Give it 2 weeks or so after editing to see if it helped your impressions and clicks...

If that still doesn't work you could try reaching out to CS, but they usually will tell you your gig is found in search and there is an algorithm etc..

3 minutes ago, theratypist said:

When you say this, you mean when you try to search yourself it doesn't appear on any of your targeted keywords?

Try checking here first: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/selling_on_fiverr --> Category (Gigs) --> Gig not found when search --> Select Gig

Also have you checked your gig statistics? Are the impressions on the lower end or have been staying there for a while? ... They say if that happens you try freshen up the gig by updating the images, descriptions, etc.... Give it 2 weeks or so after editing to see if it helped your impressions and clicks...

If that still doesn't work you could try reaching out to CS, but they usually will tell you your gig is found in search and there is an algorithm etc..

Thanks for the reply, I get orders !!! so it is obviously active, I got 2 orders with good reviews, and still not showing in search result, If I niche it down with filter like my country I see it or by new seller but normally no I don't see it but there are tons of gigs in front of me with 0 activity, 0 review, 0 order in queue

9 minutes ago, theratypist said:

No I don't see it on any targeted keywords, I hardly get orders, so I expect to be at least visible in search result, I also sent a ticket to Fiverr yet they didn't answer me.

Archived