Content in the gig video

omrsethi

So, I am a little confused about the content of our gig videos.

Should i add commentary in the video, or just the background music is enough?

Please have a discussion about this. And any recommendations that you may have to improve my gig videos.

Regards,

Omar Sethi

Gig videos can have as much or as little as you want (as long as it fits under a minute and 15 seconds and the content within it is yours or you have valid rights to use it in a commercial manner).

There are sellers who prefer simple, straightforward gig videos, and then there are those who prefer more elaborate productions. I think the types of services one provides substantially influences the complexity that might be necessary in a gig video. A slideshow of drawn artwork or logos created would be more than adequate and appropriate for an artist or logo designer, while a slideshow would be a woeful demonstration for a video editor or spokesperson for example.

Gig videos basically are a commercial and billboard rolled into one, so putting some effort and creativity into creating one is definitely a good idea. But be aware that a poor quality, confusing, irrelevant to the service provided video can do more damage than not having a video at all.

3 hours ago, enunciator said:

Gig videos can have as much or as little as you want (as long as it fits under a minute and 15 seconds and the content within it is yours or you have valid rights to use it in a commercial manner).

There are sellers who prefer simple, straightforward gig videos, and then there are those who prefer more elaborate productions. I think the types of services one provides substantially influences the complexity that might be necessary in a gig video. A slideshow of drawn artwork or logos created would be more than adequate and appropriate for an artist or logo designer, while a slideshow would be a woeful demonstration for a video editor or spokesperson for example.

Gig videos basically are a commercial and billboard rolled into one, so putting some effort and creativity into creating one is definitely a good idea. But be aware that a poor quality, confusing, irrelevant to the service provided video can do more damage than not having a video at all.

Thanks for the reply, Very clearly conveyed.

Hello, Omar Sethi,

Adding videos to Fiverr is a good way to present your work details to the buyer. If you want to give a voice then Fiverr recommends your video contains your own voice instead of using a computerized narration. you can read Fiverr video upload rules from here...

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451657-Adding-a-Video-to-Your-Gig

best wishes for you.

Archived