Content in the gig video

omrsethi

So, I am a little confused about the content of our gig videos.

Should i add commentary in the video, or just the background music is enough?

Please have a discussion about this. And any recommendations that you may have to improve my gig videos.

Regards,

Omar Sethi

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Gig videos can have as much or as little as you want (as long as it fits under a minute and 15 seconds and the content within it is yours or you have valid rights to use it in a commercial manner).

There are sellers who prefer simple, straightforward gig videos, and then there are those who prefer more elaborate productions. I think the types of services one provides substantially influences the complexity that might be necessary in a gig video. A slideshow of drawn artwork or logos created would be more than adequate and appropriate for an artist or logo designer, while a slideshow would be a woeful demonstration for a video editor or spokesperson for example.

Gig videos basically are a commercial and billboard rolled into one, so putting some effort and creativity into creating one is definitely a good idea. But be aware that a poor quality, confusing, irrelevant to the service provided video can do more damage than not having a video at all.

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, enunciator said:

Gig videos can have as much or as little as you want (as long as it fits under a minute and 15 seconds and the content within it is yours or you have valid rights to use it in a commercial manner).

There are sellers who prefer simple, straightforward gig videos, and then there are those who prefer more elaborate productions. I think the types of services one provides substantially influences the complexity that might be necessary in a gig video. A slideshow of drawn artwork or logos created would be more than adequate and appropriate for an artist or logo designer, while a slideshow would be a woeful demonstration for a video editor or spokesperson for example.

Gig videos basically are a commercial and billboard rolled into one, so putting some effort and creativity into creating one is definitely a good idea. But be aware that a poor quality, confusing, irrelevant to the service provided video can do more damage than not having a video at all.

Thanks for the reply, Very clearly conveyed.

• Like 1

Hello, Omar Sethi,

Adding videos to Fiverr is a good way to present your work details to the buyer. If you want to give a voice then Fiverr recommends your video contains your own voice instead of using a computerized narration. you can read Fiverr video upload rules from here...

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451657-Adding-a-Video-to-Your-Gig

best wishes for you.