NONE of my gigs show up in search/browse

mmdesignpro

My seller level dropped for a while and I wasn't active on Fiverr, but I've cleaned up my profile and my ratings are all good, 5-stars, all green on response rate and completions.

I want to build back up to where I was but NONE of my gigs seem to be publicly findable. They're active, but when I open a different browser and try to find my gigs through search or browsing key attributes, they don't appear.

What could be keeping me invisible on Fiverr?

Your gig is active in search. I just checked one of them, searching for your gig title, and it came up as the 1st result. This isn't likely to happen if people search for more general terms, like "logo design", because the competition is considerable in your niche. However, now you know that your gigs are visible and publically findable, and that's good news! 

search.JPG

I would perhaps consider changing the gig title to "design a professional corporate logo" instead of "develop". That's a term normally used for web/app development and not design. If you take a look at the auto-complete in search, here are some of the more popular keywords people search for, related to logo design: 

searches.JPG

Archived