Gig Impression

tushar_mt

It depends what service you are offering..

But personally I prefer images without text or very little text !

When you search any gig it shows very small thumbnails and you can't even read all of the texts in that image unless they are bigger,

So better to go with only Images with less texts, Fiverr asks for image and they gave whole separate section for texts ( description ) so use it as it suppose to be used !

48 minutes ago, codersaeid said:

You have just copied my post. Stop it!

This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. This forum is moderated. Each message posted is owned by and the opinion of the original poster. The forum team of volunteers and staff members reserve the right to remove/move/edit any or all posts at any time and remove or suspend the user if deemed necessary.

The above is from the forum rules.

I made a gig a few days ago, which I publish after about a week of research. Of all the gigs I've ever opened, I've spent the most in this gig. But even then, surprisingly, only one impression is coming in this gig in five days. I do not understand why, where is the problem? Experienced people would request if you could see my gig a little, where is the real problem?

https://www.fiverr.com/tushar_mt/be-your-social-media-manager-and-content-creator

Archived