some users can't be blocked?

gwyneth_galvin

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

I would only add that you can't block someone using this button if they never placed an order with you. 

You can block them in the app, but they (as I understand) will be allowed to place an order. 

Yikes! That’s not good! That means a buyer who I don’t want to work with (and tried to block) can still order from me 😕

19 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

I would only add that you can't block someone using this button if they never placed an order with you. 

Oh really? that seems like a weird arbitrary rule. This person sent me loads of spam which is why I wanted to block them. I reported them but I've reported spam in the past and the accounts often stay active. 😕

19 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, if you already reported the person or tried to block him already, the block button disappears.

I don't understand why reporting someone would remove the block option. What's the purpose of that, Fiverr 😅

37 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I believe reporting automatically blocks the person anyway. So it doesn't make sense to leave the blocking option there. 

I was still getting messages from them after I reported them though which makes me think that they're not automatically blocked, unless there's a delay.

Archived