my gig rank is down and the promotion is suspended?

zinedine_ph

Question

in this month my gig which used to be appeared in 1st page, its not in the search result, and it show in promoting gig section this message ( this gig cannot be promoted as it falls short of other gigs quality in your service catigory.)

my gig has 50 review with 5 stars, and i am a lvl 2 seller

any one has experience with this situation.

please i need help.

6 answers to this question

Just now, wpemployee said:

The promotion feature comes and goes. For me, sometimes, it goes for about two months and suddenly comes back. I really don't know why and how. But keep doing good work. Hopefully you will get it back.

thank you, did you'r gig disappear from search result when the promotion feature goes?

5 minutes ago, zinedine_ph said:

thank you, did you'r gig disappear from search result when the promotion feature goes?

The thing about search result is that it is exclusive for each person. So everyone sees a different search result based on fiverr's algorithm. You may not be seeing the gig in top page but another user may be seeing it.

What you're seeing isn't related to your public reviews. I have a similar thing on my account, usually follows from what I can only assume is the customer leaving a negative private review. I have a flurry of orders, then the whole thing drops and my promoted gigs vanishes. About a month later it all comes back again.

Archived