Allow us to rate/vote "Buyer Requests" to filter out bad buyers.

keantech

I think it would be nice to have the ability as sellers to rate/vote on an offer in the "Buyers Request" section. If that offer gets enough "downvotes" the person making the "Buyer Request" is notified their request has been removed/suspended until they fix it, the buyer can see what the downvotes are for.

Possible Rating Options:

• Buyer is not offering appropriate compensation for scope of work.
  • Buyer has unrealistic timeline for request work.
  • Buyer is trying to take advantage of sellers.
  • Buyer is making offer in bad faith.

Possible Objections:

• This will driver buyers away from fiverr. - Good! we don't want the type of buyers that are actively trying to take advantage of workers.  

In my opinion the reason most of the "Buyer Requests" are awful is because there is no consequence to the buyer for making a bad faith offer. I feel this suggestion would make fiverr better for all involved.

What do you think?

NOTE: The above post specifically and only relates to the "Buyer Request" section. 

Thanks for reading.

6 hours ago, keantech said:

I think it would be nice to have the ability as sellers to rate/vote on an offer in the "Buyers Request" section. If that offer gets enough "downvotes" the person making the "Buyer Request" is notified their request has been removed/suspended until they fix it, the buyer can see what the downvotes are for.

Possible Rating Options:

Possible Objections:

• This will driver buyers away from fiverr. - Good! we don't want the type of buyers that are actively trying to take advantage of workers.  

In my opinion the reason most of the "Buyer Requests" are awful is because there is no consequence to the buyer for making a bad faith offer. I feel this suggestion would make fiverr better for all involved.

What do you think?

NOTE: The above post specifically and only relates to the "Buyer Request" section. 

Thanks for reading.

nice thoughts

Guest christ1nakl

I am fully agree with you. At last time I have thoughts that buyers want to take advantage of workers and not to pay for work. They also want to communicate via WhatsApp out of fiverr. And when you refuse to talk to them via WhatsApp you see that after a few days they delete their account. It's all seems really odd.  

I think it would be good idea to have the ability to rate on an offer in the "buyers request" section. 

... or at least let sellers send offers as "is interested but needs more info regarding [scope of work (e.g. number of words}, actual delivery time and budget (some just choose whatever because they don't know and think they need to fill in something), ...] instead of an actual offer that the buyer might accept and only then come forth with requirements that no sane person would have accepted for the stated price and delivery time.

As it is now, we can't even use the "expires" function that we can use on inbox custom offers (for which we usually have far more info than buyer requests provide), nor the "Withdraw" function of inbox custom offers, so a buyer could accept an offer we had to make while not even knowing the relevant details, while we're on holidays in the Himalayas and without WiFi. Or sick, or something.

15 hours ago, keantech said:

Possible Rating Options:

Possible Objections:

What do you think?

Thanks for reading.

It'll be just great if Fiverr does it.

16 hours ago, keantech said:

Possible Rating Options:

Possible Objections:

What do you think?

Thanks for reading.

This feature is actually really nice. Fiverr should ask more details from the buyers before the post a request.

On 8/5/2021 at 5:43 PM, keantech said:

Possible Rating Options:

Possible Objections:

What do you think?

Thanks for reading.

Wow that's lovely comments yeah cause some Bayer are like that thanks for the info

This could be a good idea to implement. However, I do not thing Fiverr will do this, as, the buyer (on the whole) is the revenue generator. 

On 8/5/2021 at 10:13 PM, keantech said:

If that offer gets enough "downvotes" the person making the "Buyer Request" is notified their request has been removed/suspended until they fix it, the buyer can see what the downvotes are for.

If his request is removed/suspended, he will ultimately seek for another websites for his work to be done(Fiverr loosing revenue here). 

So its seller responsibility to probe the buyer and submit his offer accordingly.  

On 8/5/2021 at 10:43 PM, keantech said:

Possible Rating Options:

Possible Objections:

I really appreciate your thoughts, it will be better for sellers.

Archived