Gig de ranked after Level 2

ranababar006

Hello Every one.

I am a Level 2 seller but after getting Level 2 badge all of my gigs de ranked and i didn't got the single order in last 2 months also i havent received a single message from any buyer . what's the solution ? how can i rank my gig again ? Thanks

• Like 19
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 7
  • Up 2

11 minutes ago, ranababar006 said:

Hello Every one.

I am a Level 2 seller but after getting Level 2 badge all of my gigs de ranked and i didn't got the single order in last 2 months also i havent received a single message from any buyer . what's the solution ? how can i rank my gig again ? Thanks

Hi there..

Its already discussed many time in this forum 🙂

It's because Fiverr rotate all the gigs, no matter if you are NEW SELLER, LVL 1, LVL 2 or even TRS.

So.., this way.., every Seller will have same chance to getting order.

That is why nowadays, manage our 5 star rate is the most important.

When people browsing our keyword, they will have options on "HOW MANY STAR" Filter.

Seller with 5 star rating will have more advantage.

Suggestions: Try to use Fiverr PPC. It really helps alots.

Don't afraid to spend your money doing marketing.

Wish you luck,

• Like 20
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

Hi there..

It's because Fiverr rotate all the gigs, no matter if you are NEW SELLER, LVL 1, LVL 2 or even TRS.

When people browsing our keyword, they will have options on "HOW MANY STAR" Filter.

Wish you luck,

Thank you . How can we use fiver PPC ?

• Like 12
  • Up 5

1 hour ago, ridwansugi said:

I mean.., Fiverr Promotion GIG. Pay Per Click (PPC)

You already lvl2, so i think you can promote your gig right?

One of my gig is Promoted by fiverr earlier but now it is showing your gig in ineligible for this service.

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, ranababar006 said:

Hello Every one.

It could be a few things...

1: Perhaps your service is very niche without too much search volume. You can check your impressions on the "gig performance" section under "active gigs".

2: Check your order completion, delivery and response rates to see if they're top notch

3: How are your competitors doing? If they're lagging behind too, then you know it's probably a demand-disruption issue.

4: Try getting Fiverr Plus for a month and see if an exec can troubleshoot this for you.

Lastly, never lose hope. All will be well!

• Like 18

On 8/5/2021 at 12:20 PM, ridwansugi said:

Hi there..

Thank you so much for your advice.

• Like 13

On 8/5/2021 at 12:03 PM, ranababar006 said:

Hello Every one.

This is because Fiverr gives chances to everyone. You can't rank for everytime.  It'll be injustice if anyone can't get chance. However, It's good when buyer sees you're a level 2 seller. He gets comfidence

• Like 13

Tha

Hi there..

Wish you luck,

Thanks for share your valuable informations

• Like 11

• 1 year later...

2 hours ago, jigraphicexpert said:

@ridwansugi definitely you are right but PPC kills your organic growth i personally experienced that also de ranked your account I am writing this on behalf of a lot search on google. @ridwansugi And right now Fiverr take off PPC services from me please let me know when it will be return?

I really do not understand you guys - how can someone wait here for 3 months?? If 3 months a company who charges 20% of even the tips is not promoting you, the only recommendation is to leave, it is as simple.

To jigraphicexpert: There are many reports that it can take up several months until you can promote again, most probably one buyer did complain privately. The system sucks entirely. 

• Like 11

• 1 month later...

Hi there..

Wish you luck,

Thank you so much for your valuable information 

• Like 6

On 8/5/2021 at 12:03 PM, ranababar006 said:

Hello Every one.

Since you got level-2 badge newly. So, your gigs de ranked. Just wait for some new order's. Then your gigs rank will goes up. And you will got more order's.

Thank you.

• Like 5