Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

What is difference between dark, medium and light blue?

I don’t get how this is 8%.

It’s counted as per number of countries, and not the surface area of the countries. Otherwise, anyone who gets one sale from Russia will have an immediate 40% world domination because that country spans the width of 2 continents!

Dark blue means the corpse had been submerged in the lake for a week before it started floating again…

Medium blue means, it was buried just a couple of days ago and…

Light blue means there is a good chance it might wake up anytime…

In all three cases, if it’s floating, it means you haven’t done a good job of hiding the body.

Wait…

• Like 14

I don’t get how this is 8%.

It’s counted as per number of countries, and not the surface area of the countries. Otherwise, anyone who gets one sale from Russia will have an immediate 40% world domination because that country spans the width of 2 continents!

Dark blue means the corpse had been submerged in the lake for a week before it started floating again…

Medium blue means, it was buried just a couple of days ago and…

Light blue means there is a good chance it might wake up anytime…

In all three cases, if it’s floating, it means you haven’t done a good job of hiding the body.

Wait…

Ok yes. Now I see. Thanks 🙂

• Like 13

Can you do other Spanish accents? Hispanic advertising agencies need people who do neutral Spanish. Like when you watch The Simpsons in Spanish.

I’m aware neutral spanish has a much bigger market share, but I can’t deliver a true native neutral accent, so I just stick to provide what I do best. 🙂

• Like 14

Buyer’s map disappeared last month!!

** SIGH **

I was having fun filling my map with sellers from around the world; suddenly, with no warning - POOF - it disappeared.

I was 😥

@gina_riley2 Aw, that´s mean. I guess you could track it by putting your sellers and their country in a table, but the map is much prettier obviously and less work. 😕 Maybe put it in Suggestions or Bugs, so someone might pay attention and bring it back.

@ world domination: I´m at only 8%. I have a lot of repeat buyers though, so that kind of figures.

• Like 15

@gina_riley2 Aw, that´s mean. I guess you could track it by putting your sellers and their country in a table, but the map is much prettier obviously and less work. 😕 Maybe put it in Suggestions or Bugs, so someone might pay attention and bring it back.

@ world domination: I´m at only 8%. I have a lot of repeat buyers though, so that kind of figures.

repeat buyers

Same. Almost every buyer is repeat one. 😏

• Like 15

I agree. It’s easier and better to do what you do best. Can you do other accents within Spain?

Awesome, you should consider individual gigs for those. Try searching “catalan” or “galician” and see what comes up. If nothing comes up, you’ll have a virtual monopoly.

Of course, if nobody’s searching for that, you’ll have gigs that get no orders. Either way, it’s better to delete a bad gig than not to create one.

Good luck!

• Like 12
  • Up 1

How does one determine this? 🙂 Looks super FUN!

You mean where you find the map? Dashboard > Selling > Analytics, scroll down to map, the % is written there for you, I suppose it´s determined by countries vs. countries of people you sold gigs to.

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...
Guest theunderfeet

You mean where you find the map? Dashboard > Selling > Analytics, scroll down to map, the % is written there for you, I suppose it´s determined by countries vs. countries of people you sold gigs to.

Yes. Thank you, Sorry t have missed this.