The Indian buyer issue

samad1998

On 8/1/2021 at 2:31 AM, ahm_animations said:

From my personal experience, I've never meet a good Indians, indeed, not all Indians were bad, some of them were nice, in fiverr, I have meet Indians a few times and they all didn't give any good experience for me.

On 8/1/2021 at 2:51 AM, team_ecom said:

don't like to work with 4 countries buyer like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Nigeria..

On 8/1/2021 at 2:51 AM, team_ecom said:

This is such as Indian Victim, Cancel my order without any reason.

Screenshot_30.png

3. Posts may be edited or removed for extreme language or negatively calling buyers/sellers out by username. Post will not be tolerated with extreme adult language, extreme s****l comments or innuendo or similar, so please self-moderate your choice of words or use * as needed. No personal attacks, including Fiverr employees or volunteer community Moderators. Posts with links or images showing the usernames in private messages or elsewhere fall under the same rule unless names are completely blurred or blacked out.

Why are posts like the above allowed to stay? I have reported and reported and reported posts that would have been quickly dealt with in the former Fiverr forum and yet the posts remain! It seems like the shepherds of the Fiverr Forum are on vacation. Now the sheep are in charge as evidenced by all of the copy and pasting posts. The wolves are also running much as evidenced by posts like those above! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

I'm a little confused as to why this post has even been made. Most people would know to look further than where someone comes from to determine whether they'll work with them or not in the future (for me it's actually English skills / manners that determine it. I refuse to work with anyone from any country that belittles me OR who I can't communicate with effectively. I'm a writer so it'd be pretty awkward right?)

(Would I order from a seller from any country on the other hands? Honestly their talent is what matters not the flag on their profile.)

On 8/6/2021 at 1:06 AM, vickiespencer said:

Why are posts like the above allowed to stay? I have reported and reported and reported posts that would have been quickly dealt with in the former Fiverr forum and yet the posts remain! It seems like the shepherds of the Fiverr Forum are on vacation. Now the sheep are in charge as evidenced by all of the copy and pasting posts. The wolves are also running much as evidenced by posts like those above! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Sorry if I did something wrong, I’m just giving my opinion.

Archived