Order Completion not moving

joewest1802

My Completed Orders percentage doesn't make sense. When I've had to cancel an order, my Completed Orders percentage drops by around 7%. But when I complete an order, it either goes back up by just 1%, or doesn't go back up at all. This obviously makes no mathematical sense at all.

Obviously if this is the way it is, then if I have to cancel another order in future, for example if the buyer happens to request it, it would mean I'm almost certainly going to get demoted, which would be ridiculous.

Any ideas?

46 minutes ago, joewest1802 said:

My Completed Orders percentage doesn't make sense. When I've had to cancel an order, my Completed Orders percentage drops by around 7%. But when I complete an order, it either goes back up by just 1%, or doesn't go back up at all. This obviously makes no mathematical sense at all.

It HAS PERFECT mathematical sense, simply because the order completion rate follows a mathematical formula.

OCR depends on the total amount of orders you've had during a 60-day time period and the amount of orders you've had completed in said period.

No it doesn't make mathematical sense.

How is it that when it decreases, it plummets, but when it's supposed to increase, it either barely moves or doesn't move at all?

The fact that it's based on the last 60 days doesn't explain this unequal ratio.

Furthermore, how is it that my other stats, such as the response rate, which apparently is also based on the past 60 days, increases as one would expect, but the order completion doesn't.

Oh, and my order completion rate actually went from 90% back down to 89% earlier today, even though this was no activity / change on my account.

Yep, that makes perfect sense.

Archived