Freelancing like selling items? wrong :-)

manuelmarino

Just my two cents. There are guys considering freelancing like selling items. So they search for the best niche to sell and start there. There is a problem in this: You are not a real professional.

Consider an accountant. He studies as accountant, completes the tests to become a professional accountant and then starts the profession. He didn't study a niche. He started from the profession. Maybe he loves that as well. He loves numbers and math. Fantastic, it's the right job for him.

Being a professional freelancer is the same. What is your career? what is your experience? What are your skills?

I hope my explanation to be clear 😀

15 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

Just my two cents. There are guys considering freelancing like selling items. So they search for the best niche to sell and start there. There is a problem in this: You are not a real professional.

Consider an accountant. He studies as accountant, completes the tests to become a professional accountant and then starts the profession. He didn't study a niche. He started from the profession. Maybe he loves that as well. He loves numbers and math. Fantastic, it's the right job for him.

Being a professional freelancer is the same. What is your career? what is your experience? What are your skills?

I hope my explanation to be clear 😀

Good explanation. It makes people understand  who are not interested in freelancing but still open a gig and try to sell

Archived