I want to know ,whats is right ?

Guest juliana054

Question

Guest juliana054

Hi! 

I am new seller.I really feel hesitate about the question! Some seller say 24 hours activity is the best for new seller to get order .On the other hand Some seller say no need to 24 hours activity .But i always try to active in fiverr if also i can't then do use auto refreser.Now, Will anyone help me the right information? 

10 answers to this question

I get most of my orders when I'm offline.

I got my first order when I was offline, too.

Being online only matters if the buyer needs something done urgently, so they're looking for sellers who can respond and start working on it immediately.

Being online might also matter if you're offering something that way too many sellers are already offering, like background removal or data entry, because in that case, if a buyer sends messages to several sellers, whoever responds first might get the job (as long as their response makes sense and isn't just something like yes i do gret job ordr pliz).

Auto refresher can get you in trouble.

10 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Being online only matters if the buyer needs something done urgently, so they're looking for sellers who can respond and start working on it immediately.

Being online might also matter if you're offering something that way too many sellers are already offering, like background removal or data entry, because in that case, if a buyer sends messages to several sellers, whoever responds first might get the job (as long as their response makes sense and isn't just something like yes i do gret job ordr pliz).

Good suggestion

Being online all the time is not important to get orders. But responding soonest is very important. To respond shortly you no need to be online always, you can setup notifications to your smart phone/watch by fiver app.

17 hours ago, catwriter said:

Thank you so much.

Roughly 100% of my Fiverr orders arrive when I'm offline.

Let's do the math.

If I get 25 orders this month, that means all 25 were received when I was sleeping.

In other words, I got zero jobs when I was online.

I know I'm not the only poster in this thread to share that shocking fact, but it is true.

You just need to have a profile and Gig to get work.

Archived