Many impressions on my Gigs but zero clicks

riaz_ahmed_1

Hello there,

I am a new seller on Fiverr and have been here for about 30 days. I've prepared 6 gigs so far which have received a good number of impressions. However, the thing which has now started worrying me is that there have been not a single "click" on any of the gigs (screenshot attached). I did my best to optimise SEO of every gig but despite that there is no improvement. Any suggestion/help would be highly appreciated. 

Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 11.12.09 PM.png

6 hours ago, riaz_ahmed_1 said:

Hello there,

I am a new seller on Fiverr and have been here for about 30 days. I've prepared 6 gigs so far which have received a good number of impressions. However, the thing which has now started worrying me is that there have been not a single "click" on any of the gigs (screenshot attached). I did my best to optimise SEO of every gig but despite that there is no improvement. Any suggestion/help would be highly appreciated. 

it's normal...just wait for good

6 hours ago, riaz_ahmed_1 said:

Hello there,

Try to update the title and gig tags and then wait for around 15-20 days. Hopefully you will start getting the clicks.

Archived