pro services

alwisthamasha

Question

9 answers to this question

One thing that the Fiverr Pro description does not point out is that in order to qualify your prices should be at a minimum of $100 and you should be currently selling your services at that rate. I learned this in  a Seller Plus webinar. Many sellers call themselves 'Pro' but they are self-naming and not actual pros. 

Essentially, it means they've manually reviewed the seller's credentials through an application process, work samples, etc. and vouch for their ability to provide professional level service.

However, becoming Fiverr Pro verified doesn't mean you'll have a rush of sales. All of the other best practices must be followed and you must keep up your level of quality and service or the Pro verification can be revoked.

On 7/20/2021 at 2:06 PM, vickiespencer said:

One thing that the Fiverr Pro description does not point out is that in order to qualify your prices should be at a minimum of $100

Though there are Pro verified gigs that are under $100.  eg. one Pro seller has a $70 pro gig and a $90 pro gig and a $60 non-pro gig.

50 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Though there are Pro verified gigs that are under $100.

That may be, but the question at the Seller Plus Webinar was how to qualify as a pro and the answer was that the seller should have their gigs priced at $100 and they should also be selling at that price. 

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

Though there are Pro verified gigs that are under $100. 

There's no hard rule in place (at least nothing stops you from pricing a pro gig as you'd like, beginning at 5), but my success manager was pretty insistent on not offering anything under $100 when we were invited to the Pro platform. Not like it was forbidden, more like frowned upon.

14 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Though there are Pro verified gigs that are under $100.  eg. one Pro seller has a $70 pro gig and a $90 pro gig and a $60 non-pro gig.

I just tried to edit my Pro gig with a price below $100 and it overwrites to make it $100. Not sure how others are getting around this but maybe they're Pro verified in other categories and what you're seeing are their non-Pro gigs?

2 hours ago, calipermktg said:

Not sure how others are getting around this but maybe they're Pro verified in other categories and what you're seeing are their non-Pro gigs?

I said 2 of them were pro gigs (the $70 and the $90 ones) and the $60 one was a non-pro gig by the same Pro seller.

It probably depends on the category/subcategory the gig is in. e.g. in Writing & Translation there's Pro gigs under $100. See attachment.

pro-gigs-under-100-dollars.thumb.jpg.ebe2c3fcc9aea42f546270ad335c7c6b.jpg

I showed the price of the non-pro gig too as it was said that to become Pro your prices need to be at a minimum of $100. Maybe it's just that they prefer that they are or that (to become a Pro after already selling with non-Pro gigs) you need to have at least 1 gig that is at a minimum of $100 that has been ordered at that price, not necessarily that all your gigs have to be at least $100 before you can become a Pro.

Archived