The Office [no, not starting one though]

alphagev

So, I added tons of tv series to my "to watch" list and didn't bother to watch a single thing  for months years. Tv series and movies from all over the world just piled up in my list and I switched to the ol' good paper&pen to an app to track the episodes.

Then COVID-19 happened. It was a dark and stormy night when I discovered "The Office" starring Steve Carell, John Krasinski ("A Quiet Place" anyone?) and many other amazing actors and actresses. I binge watched seasons 1 and 2 and fell in love with the dysfunctional characters. Now I'm aiming for season 9 - the last one.

I know that the show aired ages ago, do you know it? Did you watch it while aired or just now, like me?
People of Fiber (yeah, we all need fiber, don't argue with that) what do you think of this tv series?

'The Office' is sort of the 2000's American popular TV comedy equivalent of 'Friends' for the 1990's which is sort of like 'Cheers' for the 1980's, which is sort of like 'M*A*S*H' for the 1970's.  😅

There's like 2 or 3 big sitcom series for each decade, and that just listed a number of them.

Archived