Order Cancelation

tifylabs

Question

Buyer has placed the request for the basic package and wanted the services of my premium package.

When I told the buyer that you need to pay extra, he wants to cancel the order.

So what process should be followed for canceling this order so that it doesn't reflect negatively for me as I as a seller is not my fault. Also this should not show as a cancelled order on my profile.

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tifylabs said:

should I cancel or ask buyer to cancel

Neither. Ask Customer Support to cancel the order for you without affecting your stats, due to the Buyer wanting more work than is offered in the package they bought, and not wanting to pay the additional fees. They might not, but it's the only way that might not affect you. Though, even if it does, the negative stats should only affect you for 60 days. 

Please see: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancellations 

Never cancel orders! It's really bad for your Gig ranking. Insist that the buyer pays the extra within the current order - and then reach out to customer service if this doesn't work. 

If they won't budge - just complete the original order for the basic package they ordered. Fiverr is very clear to buyers that they enter a binding contract when they purchase a Gig and that there are NO refunds. Therefore, if you just deliver your basic package, as they ordered, you will get your money. 

Bad reviews are 100x better than cancellations - trust me.

🙂 

On 7/16/2021 at 6:33 AM, imagination7413 said:

Neither. Ask Customer Support to cancel the order for you without affecting your stats, due to the Buyer wanting more work than is offered in the package they bought, and not wanting to pay the additional fees. They might not, but it's the only way that might not affect you. Though, even if it does, the negative stats should only affect you for 60 days. 

Please see: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancellations 

Thanks for the info. Same things happened to me also and my completion rate down to 90%

Archived