Why is there less work in Fiverr lately?

sohelrana310

Why can't I get work after completing 24 orders ??? I am active regularly. I keep sending buyer requests but I haven't been able to get a job for a long time. Gig on the first page !!

Which month comes with a good amount of work? I work on digital marketing data entry topics.

I think there is more work than usual. I am getting a great number of clients right now.

4 minutes ago, sohelrana310 said:

Which month comes with a good amount of work?

Any month.

4 minutes ago, sohelrana310 said:

I work on digital marketing data entry topics.

I think you should know why you are not getting orders and also how to get them if you claim to be a digital marketer.

7 minutes ago, vibronx said:

I think there is more work than usual. I am getting a great number of clients right now.

Any month.

I think you should know why you are not getting orders and also how to get them if you claim to be a digital marketer.

Tips Me Please Sir

There's a lot of work on Fiverr, I'd argue even more since the recent major promotions of the site. But there are thousands more sellers now too, particularly since COVID took out many people's employment. You're offering a similar services to many others. There are over 25,000 gigs in Social Posts and Banners alone. I'd say you're already ahead of many with the orders and reviews you've got and hopefully that will help bring you more orders in the future. 

There are more competitions now. New sellers came to Fiverr and selling the same services as others. What you can do here is to be a bit different from the other sellers. Offer quick delivery or let's say 10$ discount for a new client? Something like that and In-order to get more clients for you, try sharing your gigs in social medias. There are lots of buyer who doesn't yet know about Fiverr. Maybe one will contact you through a Social media account and then you can direct them to Fiverr and get orders. Fiverr gets new buyers, you get more orders from new buyers!

Guest ligiacarvalho
7 hours ago, ashian_ashik said:

This is true.there are many job in fiverr.but also every day increase new saller

Stop copy/paste answering. Not the first thread you are doing this.

On 7/15/2021 at 2:30 PM, sohelrana310 said:

Why can't I get work after completing 24 orders ??? I am active regularly.

Because being active regularly and completing 24 orders doesn't equate to you get more work......

I actually think Fiverr is constantly growing and there are new buyers signing up and purchasing in every month.

I only do Fiverr part time (I really am a health professional, yes forum friends you can ask me about COVID 😂). I fluctuate from level 1 to level 2 because of mistakenly placed orders, I've never promoted anywhere, I'm not online 24/7 and sometimes end up replying 8-10 hours due to time differences and I still get a steady stream of orders both from new and repeat buyers.

You have 24 orders already, take it as a sign that you're in a good direction and ahead of others who have no orders at all. Just be persistent and keep improving! Nothing is promised and handed on a silver platter, we all work hard to get where we want to be.

Guest lloydsolutions

I Can Promote Any Business Or Service Worldwide To Actual And Targeted Customer. By This Way I Can Increase Sales And Company Value".

The above is from your profile description.

Suggest you use your skills to promote your own Fiverr business.

The sky's the limit! 

Archived