Review and Rating

siful_oli

@siful_oli if you  are confident about your work and if you had good rapport with the buyer you can ask him for the review there is nothing wrong about it.   At the EOD its the review/ratings which fetches the next orders. 
Don't lose the hope, keep the good working going. 

Have a look at 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010544097-Feedback-and-Ratings

2 minutes ago, dilipkumarpaul said:

@siful_oli if you  are confident about your work and if you had good rapport with the buyer you can ask him for the review there is nothing wrong about it.   At the EOD its the review/ratings which fetches the next orders. 
Don't lose the hope, keep the good working going. 

Have a look at 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010544097-Feedback-and-Ratings

Thank you so much @dilipkumarpaulfor your comment and information.

9 hours ago, dilipkumarpaul said:

if you  are confident about your work and if you had good rapport with the buyer you can ask him for the review there is nothing wrong about it.

This is 100% incorrect, and it is against TOS. The link you provided, says nothing about it being OK to ask for reviews if you have a good rapport. You are giving bad advice that can lead to getting a warning or ban. 

@siful_oli Please disregard earlier advice. You will get a warning if you follow it. 

Please refer to:  https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

2 minutes ago, devhossain said:

You may ask buyer to get feedback confidently. Because you completed your project. You may ask him politly.

Actually you cannot ask for feedback. It is one of the more basic rules.  Please don't offer advice that will damage the accounts of others.

Don't ever asked for any review. It's violate the TOS. If you confident that you do good work, maybe client gas give you a good review on their private feedback. So keep on moving.

Just keep working at your best, the review is not the only thing we should concern of it.

11 hours ago, newsmike said:

This is 100% incorrect, and it is against TOS. The link you provided, says nothing about it being OK to ask for reviews if you have a good rapport. You are giving bad advice that can lead to getting a warning or ban. 

@siful_oli Please disregard earlier advice. You will get a warning if you follow it. 

Please refer to:  https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

@newsmike I mention its on my topic ..... I did not do that. Thank you buddy

11 hours ago, gunawanguan said:

Don't ever asked for any review. It's violate the TOS. If you confident that you do good work, maybe client gas give you a good review on their private feedback. So keep on moving.

Just keep working at your best, the review is not the only thing we should concern of it.

Thank you so much

10 hours ago, coderboss said:

but if you convice your client somehow you can do that.

Again, this is incorrect. You are not allowed to request, convince, coerce or negotiate for reviews.  It is against TOS. Please don't give out false information. It could damage someone's account.

21 hours ago, siful_oli said:

Clients did not give me rating and review . this is my 2nd order with him. As per TOS we cant ask for review and rating but if they dont give us is it only our bad luck or else.

You may look at this as “bad luck.” I would look as “the client liked my services and is back for more.”

In all honesty, focus on what you can control: deliver a good service and a great customer experience. Forget what is not in your control. Not all sellers like to leave a review.

Oddly enough, I was corrected in another thread about this whole "feedback" vs "review" thing.

Some here who are part of the Seller Success group have had their managers or coaches (whatever they are called) tell them they are allowed to suggest leaving feedback when one delivers an order.

Too many conflicting stories on the forum as well as from customer service.

And, due to that, I personally avoid mentioning "feedback" or "review" when delivering orders. When I first started here, I did have a little blip about giving feedback if they would like as it helps others on the site choose a seller. But, I deleted that when the forum started talking about sellers getting warnings and such.

So, do as you will, but, don't be surprised if you get a warning or if nothing happens. Weird.

GG

On 7/14/2021 at 9:36 PM, siful_oli said:

Clients did not give me rating and review . this is my 2nd order with him. As per TOS we cant ask for review and rating but if they dont give us is it only our bad luck or else.

I have read the TOS and nowhere in the TOS was mentioned, that we cannot ask for feedback in the form of a review. The one thing we definitely should not do is ask the buyer to change or remove the review.

On 7/16/2021 at 7:47 PM, gajuseidi said:

I have read the TOS and nowhere in the TOS was mentioned, that we cannot ask for feedback in the form of a review. The one thing we definitely should not do is ask the buyer to change or remove the review.

thank you

Archived