Upload my second gig.

ashraful231

18 minutes ago, ashraful231 said:

Hello, there I am a graphics designer recently I upload my second gig on Fiverr. I want to judge my gig to you guys how is my gig places judge my gig it will help me to get the order you guys have a lot of experience about it. So that's it.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/EEedE9 this is my recently uploaded gig.

This is not the right category to post someone's GIG link. There's a separate section called 'My Fiverr GIGs" to share and promote your gig. 

1 hour ago, ashraful231 said:

Hello, there I am a graphics designer recently I upload my second gig on Fiverr. I want to judge my gig to you guys how is my gig places judge my gig it will help me to get the order you guys have a lot of experience about it. So that's it.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/EEedE9 this is my recently uploaded gig.

Don't try to promote your gigs here, You can choose different social media. Please read also Term & Services. Thank you

8 minutes ago, jasimuddinguru6 said:

Don't try to promote your gigs here, You can choose different social media. Please read also Term & Services. Thank you

11 minutes ago, aizagraphics said:

Yes you can post your gig links here on fiverr.

i am sorry for that i don't know about it that's why i share next time i will remember that

2 hours ago, emon_arefin said:

This is not the right category to post someone's GIG link.

They do allow you to post your gig link in "Improve My Gig" (for asking for improvement) and in "My Fiverr Gigs" (for promotion), even though I don't think it mentions the improve my gig one in the forum rules.

Suggestion for the gig:

In the gig video it says "Here's some fo my before after work" - you could change it to "Here's some of my before and after work".

The description says "Remove or adding watermark" - removing watermarks wouldn't be allowed.

26 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

They do allow you to post your gig link in "Improve My Gig" (for asking for improvement) and in "My Fiverr Gigs" (for promotion), even though I don't think it mentions the improve my gig one in the forum rules.

Suggestion for the gig:

In the gig video it says "Here's some fo my before after work" - you could change it to "Here's some of my before and after work".

The description says "Remove or adding watermark" - removing watermarks wouldn't be allowed.

this is really a helpful thank you so much i will change those 

5 hours ago, developernasim said:

First of all, Before creating a new gig you should research on your category and find out your best low competitor keyword. After researching then you can create a new gig. And share your gig on social media. You may get first order soon.

this one is very useful to me thank you so much for that 

Archived