Lions, Tigers, and Bears, OH MY!

vickiespencer

11 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Those are the longest fins on a scuba divers feet that I have ever scene. Do you scuba dive?

Yes those are longer than usual. 😂Yes, though I have done a few times.

They are free diving actually without the usual scuba gear. It’s like snorkeling 🤿 but you go deeper and longer without the oxygen tank used for scuba diving.

And those are called tiger sharks. Since you mentioned tigers couldn’t resist sharing it 😅

In Tokyo, we just don't have this thing called "wildlife".
I'll see butterflies, crows, and........pigeons. Do they count??

Last year I did see a huge mantis in the middle of the road.

I didn't want it to get squashed by a car, so I picked it up. With my hand.

And that thing just chomped on my finger and boy did it hurt. I did manage to place it on some bushes where it'll be safe.

After I got home, I checked how to "properly hold a mantis" online, and the first it told me was NOT TO PICK IT UP.

Sheesh. Apparently you need to place your hand in front of it, and geeeeently poke its butt/tail so it will sit on your hand. 

Well at least it didn't bite me. But dang, that thing was strong, I seriously thought it was gonna cut my finger in two.

I get it, it was scared and thought it needed to fight back. Sorry I scared you, I was just trying to help.

So that's my story, my life wasn't in any danger, but my finger was for a second or two!

Mantises are called "kamakiri" in Japanese, and kama means sickle. Yeah, that sounds about right.

I took a photo BTW. It was quite pissed for a few seconds, and was in full battle mode, swinging those sickle-forelegs around.

kama.jpg

2 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

I'll see butterflies, crows, and........pigeons. Do they count??

Yes, they do! 

3 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

After I got home, I checked how to "properly hold a mantis" online, and the first it told me was NOT TO PICK IT UP.

Too funny! 😂

3 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

Mantises are called "kamakiri" in Japanese, and kama means sickle. Yeah, that sounds about right.

🤣

In here we have wild boar and porcupine these are kind sometimes dangerous if you are riding on bike in middle of night they appear in group and attack with the spikes and wild boar can also attack rest we have a trash panda here and polar bear 😅😂 they are not that dangerous and just keep eating their foods and enjoying life we have bunch of stray cats around too but they are friendly and doesn't want to have Pat Pat👋 rather need a food.

The rest of wild animals I am not familiar with are kinda so many but if you would like me to go the forest or jungle than I will try and see like what exist there more and if I survive than I will get back here and let you know. 😂 

8 hours ago, abdullah07111 said:

wild boar

That is one animal we do not have here. But we do have porcupines! Many dogs are sorry they challenged them! 

we have a trash panda here and polar bear

What! Where do you live? 

if you would like me to go the forest or jungle than I will try and see like what exist there more and if I survive than I will get back here and let you know. 😂 

Which is it a forest?   th.jpeg.b3f82b8f5260b41c82f7ee7296321efa.jpeg   Or a jungle? th-1.jpeg.ad770a75ac29d7f13bd42c83f601f7e3.jpeg     🤔

@vickiespencer

I guess the first picture is from some kinda forest and second one is panama jungle. I planned to bring a national geographic and bear grylls there so he can give some tips to survive there and to make these wild animal friendly.

Well I live in 2 different countries one is my hometown which is Pakistan and than Ireland.

In pakistan wild boar exist in a group and they are very dangerous if you do a fireworks or either they heard a gun shot they will get alert and than attack. Porcupines exist in Pakistan too and they throw that needles thingy if they feel danger and once when I was passing by in the middle of night near the area they live they were wandering on road and have blocked the road and I was about to be attacked by them but in the mean time a Police patrol appear and they left a lil bit of way or else I can imagine what could have happened to me.

The black polar kinda bear is common in Pakistan also some people charm them like (teach them how to dance and stuff like a monkey charmer) 😂 so yeah I saw that there.

In ireland a fox in early morning and trash pandas are the one live nearby my house which I have seen the trash panda is not that dangerous because they are either drunk because when the people throw a bear bottle with some beer left in that than they drink that and dance which I have seen many times and the fox is just only wandering around early morning nearby my house in park so that if someone will throw a food or he/she can find a cat or dog for their breakfast.

😊

@vickiespencer

You can't find any of the Irish panda only there is genuine panda which is Chinese panda.

If you will type raccoon than absolutely you will find Irish pandas in different versions and sizes 😂 most of them are drunk I will try to see if there is some drunken master pandas outside than I will show you a picture of them or possibly will send you a video. 😊

On 7/9/2021 at 8:31 PM, getty_webdesign said:

Grizzly bear! Amazing! In my country Kenya, the capital city Nairobi where I currently live is the only capital city in the world with a Game Reserve. The game reserve in Nairobi has the Big 5. The big 5 are; Lion, Rhinoceros, Leopard, Elephant, and Buffalo. Just by the name, those animals are extremely dangerous. And if you've ever heard of the African lion, elephant, and buffalo, you'll understand what I mean.

So you are busy with your hustling in the capital city at the same time in fear of being attacked by the Big 5. If that's not scary enough, I'll like to know what's scary. If you want you can search on the internet about Nairobi. 

I think this is scary enough.

In Portharcourt, Nigeria, there is a zoo right in the heart of a bustling town. There are so many people around there going about their everyday lives. The zoo is one of the popular ones around and people flock there, maybe that's why they don't want to move it. But what's scary is that if anything happens and those animals escape, many people are really going to get hurt. 

Archived