About Fiverr Earning

pramanik_

Hello Fiverr Users.

Hope Everybody well. I have face an issue. I have completed $5. So I earn $4. But Fiverr Show $3.2.

I include the Screenshot, please see.

I want to know what's the problem. This is Fiverr new rules?

Any expert, Please Help.

Thank you

Screenshot_5.jpg

Guest aunkitashornali

Hi Buddy .I Understand Your problem .Please try to contact fiverr help site . they will clear your problem .

7 minutes ago, aunkitashornali said:

Hi Buddy .I Understand Your problem .Please try to contact fiverr help site . they will clear your problem .

Thanks for participating in the Fiverr Forum

The original poster's problem was already solved 4 hours ago by @azadfardin01. 😉 It is best to you read every posts before you post to see if the problem was already solved. Otherwise you may be wasting the time of other users who DO take time to read every post. 

6 minutes ago, pramanik_ said:

Thanks for your interest. I'm from Bangladesh. You?

Check if you are being taxed for your income by your government. Indian Sellers have to pay an additional 5% or 1% fee as TDS. Check if there is a similar tax instituted for your country. 

16 minutes ago, thewritingbuff said:

Check if you are being taxed for your income by your government. Indian Sellers have to pay an additional 5% or 1% fee as TDS. Check if there is a similar tax instituted for your country. 

No, the Bangladesh government has not taken any kind of tax so far. The tax is to be held from 2024

Archived