Hi, Fiverr forum community members I'm new Seller on fiverr.

Hi, My name is monindro from Bangladesh professional digital marketer, I'm new Seller on fiverr. Today i have joined the fiverr forum. I'm Google Ads PPC, Google shopping ads, Google display ads, Youtube video ads. Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Fix and error Google tag manager ( GTM), Google analytics-4 (GA-4), Facebook pixel tracking and More Expert. Please tell me how i can grow my profile and get order? 

6 hours ago, samiur431 said:

Hey. At first welcome to Fiverr Community.   I'm also same as your country and same as your category. Please tell me who is your trainer as a Google ads??? 

First of all, let's do a course on Google ads from Upper skills. then i received certificate from google. 

8 hours ago, samiur431 said:

Hey. At first welcome to Fiverr Community.   I'm also same as your country and same as your category. Please tell me who is your trainer as a Google ads??? 

google ads is digital marketing parts like google ads service provide and ads setup service with buyer. search google

Many good questions. To get the order you need to be online at Fast Fiverr and send Buyer Requests. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. As if the buyer is very happy with your work. And you have to keep the gig image and title right. I hope you understand me. Thanks

1 hour ago, uzzol_rafat said:

Many good questions. To get the order you need to be online at Fast Fiverr and send Buyer Requests. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. As if the buyer is very happy with your work. And you have to keep the gig image and title right. I hope you understand me. Thanks

thank you

Hi digital_raj_bd, 

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: · create smart gigs · Make proper use of Gig Extras · Overcome the first sale barrier · Stay updated and never miss a thing · Check for buyer requests · Deliver the quality you promised and even better · Build a base of loyal buyers · https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

Archived