Promoted Gigs

taronbd

Patience VS Success
Hi every one welcome to fiverr community forum

I am taonbd a professional graphics designer from Bangladesh.
On the advice of a friend of mine, I learned the work of graphic design as well as embroidery digitizing offline. I have quite a reputation on local platforms. The demand for money in my family is increasing day by day. Then my friend asked me to do freelancing and he created a seller account for me on fiverr.com in July 2017.But the sad thing is that for a long year no order came to my account. After that I continued to go online without any trouble. I believe I will get the order one day. Everyone in my family keeps pressuring me not to spend time online. Yet I did not stop. Sometimes it was difficult for me to carry the expenses online. Sometimes I felt like a failure. In November 2018, I traveled about 600 kilometers and rested at night in a very tired state. That night a US buyer gave me a massage. I was happy to get the massage of the buyer with a tired body. Talking to the buyer, he gave me 4 orders total $20. I finished his work very efficiently. He appreciated seeing my work. And he said he would give me the rest of his work later. Thus began the happiest day of my life. One day I earned a total of 400 dollars while working for 5-10 dollars. I was given a batch of Level One. In this way, today I am a level two seller. I have completed a total of 236 orders. Got a total of 149 reviews. My total earnings are $2,176

Advice for new sellers:

1. Spend more time online.
  2. Build yourself up according to your category.
  3. Every day Send buyer 10 request properly.
  4. Share your gigs social site.
  5. Visit fiverr related group & follow others freelancer

😀
Good luck for you

Thanks
&taronbd

I know that how can maintain the responsibility of a middle-class family member when you a elder person and when you left the first profession with becoming a failure. But I believe that one day I will be a top-rated seller on this platform and continuing to build up myself as a Digital Marketer. Please pray for me, everyone…

Thank you so much the senior person MR_@taronbd for advising the valuable suggestions and sharing the great history about a lot of your patients with confidential movement which is so inspired me and others…

I know that how can maintain the responsibility of a middle-class family member when you a elder person and when you left the first profession with becoming a failure. But I believe that one day I will be a top-rated seller on this platform and continuing to build up myself as a Digital Marketer. Please pray for me, everyone…

Thank you so much the senior person MR_@taronbd for advising the valuable suggestions and sharing the great history about a lot of your patients with confidential movement which is so inspired me and others…

Thank you for your valuable comments. Pray for me so that I can lead a normal life with my family.

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning everyone!
I’m Taron Form Bangladesh. I joined Fiverr in July 2017. I am a Professional Embroidery Digitizer. I got Level Two Batch in 15 May 2021 Evaluation. I haven’t received any new orders since I got Level Two Batch. And I can’t get good impressions, clicks and orders even on my Fiverr promoted gig. What should I do in this situation? I am seeking suggestions from experienced freelancers. Thanks in advance 🙂
This is my promoted gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/xD71GZ

160600767_ActiveGigs.thumb.png.8ee5351f76ac3322e34b5d253ba523c8.png
Active Gigs1293×741 74.1 KB

2089917058_PromotedGigs.thumb.png.175f0ae4274088d310fdc4ec9d772700.png
Promoted Gigs1430×668 60.3 KB

• 2 weeks later...

Archived