How to rank gigs on fiverr for a new seller?

mz_malik

Hi there and welcome to our forum.

Fiverr has changed how gigs rank considerably during the past 2 years.

Here’s a post I made earlier this year explaining a lot of it:

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

The gist of it is that you need to appear more relative to what buyers are searching for.

So start from there, look for what questions buyers may be asking and then edit your gig (title/tags/description) to make sure you answer those questions.

471932140_frankhello.gif.8d84a71448843682c128d2a3d2e1812b.gif

Stay online reguler and sent buyer request.

I got many buyer requests in this time from Bangladesh. 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM (I got many buyer requests) 2 PM - 2:30 PM 4 PM - 5:30 PM 7 PM - 9 PM 2 AM - 3:15 AM And try to active in this time on fiverr. Because it better time for your gigs sells. 2 AM - 7:30 AM 10 AM - 12:45 PM 2 PM - 5:30 PM 6 PM - 10:30 PM I hope these times will help new sellers.

Stay online reguler and sent buyer request.

I got many buyer requests in this time from Bangladesh. 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM (I got many buyer requests) 2 PM - 2:30 PM 4 PM - 5:30 PM 7 PM - 9 PM 2 AM - 3:15 AM And try to active in this time on fiverr. Because it better time for your gigs sells. 2 AM - 7:30 AM 10 AM - 12:45 PM 2 PM - 5:30 PM 6 PM - 10:30 PM I hope these times will help new sellers.

How do you know they are from Bangladesh? BR time might vary from country to country or perhaps even from user to user. Let them figure out their timings for themselves

Archived