The buyer does not respond to me

A buyer order my gig. But he is not carefully read it and demand something else. Hardly I agree with the buyer for what work I do?
Now he is not responding to me and not provide me access to the platform so I can do my work. He explains on another site that I am very busy I have no time for you.
I say if you are not interested now then I can cancel the order but the buyer said I am interested but I have no time for you. I have 3 days to deliver work but I have done nothing.
What should I do?

Recently I got a buyer like this. It was a website making job. The buyer did not gave me access to work on his server. So I made the website on my server and then migrate the website on his server.

So, if you can make the work done with your knowledge or resources then try to make it done and Extend the time.

Recently I got a buyer like this. It was a website making job. The buyer did not gave me access to work on his server. So I made the website on my server and then migrate the website on his server.

So, if you can make the work done with your knowledge or resources then try to make it done and Extend the time.

My work is posted on my Facebook page but he did allow only admin can post.

So what did I do?

I would contact customer support. Send them screenshots of the conversation and let them know that the buyer refuses to either a.) Pay for the extra work or b.) Provide necessary requirements, and you would like CS to cancel the order on your behalf.

Ask them very politely. If they decline to cancel on your behalf, send the buyer a cancellation request on the order page.

Archived