Buyer sent me contact information to contact directly

Just tell him/her politely that it is against Fiverr policy to contact outside and you have to communicate through Fiverr platform only. If he still wants to communicate via voice call/video call then tell him to get the Fiverr business subscription through which you will be able to communicate.

Just tell him/her politely that it is against Fiverr policy to contact outside and you have to communicate through Fiverr platform only. If he still wants to communicate via voice call/video call then tell him to get the Fiverr business subscription through which you will be able to communicate.

Like the reply, an appropriate answer

I always say! Sir as per Fiverr’s Terms and Conditions, A seller can never contact buyer outside fiverr! Its better we should keep our conversation documented over here, this will help you to complaint if there is any issues related to my work later!

No, you can actually contact the buyer directly anytime if you want to get your account ban instantly. I had a previous account, I sent my personal information to a buyer and after 20 minutes my account gets restricted!

@ahsan457 Thank you for sharing your Fiverr experience. I asked the buyer to work on Fiverr for best quality service, and then he stopped communication.

Archived