Open new account

Hey everyone, i was working normally get some orders like 2-3 in in week, but the last 50 days i didn’t have any order just two messages asking, so i decide to open new fiverr account so my question is should i delete my first account or jus log out from it because i will use the same pc.

Have a great day :))

I think it’s a bad idea.
Having new account doesn’t mean you will get orders especially if you’ll be offering the same content.

It’s the same as if you’ll get more orders if you’ll change your laptop to a new laptop. The answer is no, laptop or fiverr account is just a tool. Changing a tool without changing your offer and your actions wouldn’t do anything.

I understand that Fiverr does not allow you to have two accounts. I recommend you delete one of the two because there have been cases of people who were banned from the platform for having two accounts. If you have ratings on an account I don’t think it’s a good idea to start over because one of the hardest things on this platform is starting from zero. It’s my humble opinion.

Archived