I don't get orders after doing all the generic tips

az_design1

I know this is an old topic but I have been working on the platform for almost a month I hardly got several orders I did my best to satisfy my clients with that low budget after good reviews, optimizing my gig title, description, all the tips you already mentioned even advertising it outside the platform , still I do NOT get orders, I see many designers with less quality get constantly orders, could anyone tell me what is wrong with my gig out of generic tip links ? thanks.

Are you doing well , now ? it seems to me several first weeks are very hard.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: She’s a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr now with over a 1000 orders!

Don’t expect to sprint out of the gates when starting off on Fiverr. As aforementioned, you are already doing better than most new sellers nowadays.

I only got 6 orders in a year and you only got 1 month. I think you’re doing very well, don’t despair

Thanks you very much for your kind warming words, no matter how hard this will be I love this platform one main reason is good people like you, best regards.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: She’s a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr now with over a 1000 orders!

Don’t expect to sprint out of the gates when starting off on Fiverr. As aforementioned, you are already doing better than most new sellers nowadays.

Wow that is nice , thank you, it gives me hope, all the best on your path.

The reality is that you joined at a time when everyone wants to work online and make money due to the pandemic.

I am a writer, there were a few thousand writers when I joined in 2014, there were 19k writers at the start of the pandemic (in the articles and blog posts section I mean), and now in a year and a few months since the last count there are 50k writers. And for some things like logo design it’s even worse.

The reality is that you joined at a time when everyone wants to work online and make money due to the pandemic.

I am a writer, there were a few thousand writers when I joined in 2014, there were 19k writers at the start of the pandemic (in the articles and blog posts section I mean), and now in a year and a few months since the last count there are 50k writers. And for some things like logo design it’s even worse.

I really hope the pandemic ends soon .

Lol, I had just around 5 orders by the end of the 2nd month, and all were from the same buyer.
Just reach out to your buyers and ask them how your delivery was, and request them to share their honest feedback—explain to them that it would help you a lot. Overdeliver the heck out of your orders, give your clients much more than what they asked for. Grind for a few months and you’ll be sorted with regular orders.

Good reviews = More orders!

Lol, I had just around 5 orders by the end of the 2nd month, and all were from the same buyer.

Just reach out to your buyers and ask them how your delivery was, and request them to share their honest feedback—explain to them that it would help you a lot. Overdeliver the heck out of your orders, give your clients much more than what they asked for. Grind for a few months and you’ll be sorted with regular orders.

Thanks for the tips , I do my best to satisfy my clients.

Just reach out to your buyers and ask them how your delivery was, and request them to share their honest feedback—explain to them that it would help you a lot.

No! 😱 @az_design1 DO NOT DO THAT!

Look what Customer Service says about talking about reviews with your buyer!

image.png.d4b1c30f25496d2d340ea644089bdeb0.png
image814×400 21 KB

Sounds like a big a lie ! 😅

What sounds like a big lie? :thinking:

Actually, after 2 more orders I will have 2000 total! 😊

Nice response

Just be careful around encouraging buyers to leave feedback

You mighy be guilty of feedback manipulation.

Congratulations on your orders az_design

Nice response

Just be careful around encouraging buyers to leave feedback

You mighy be guilty of feedback manipulation.

Congratulations on your orders az_design

Thanks for the tip, I never ask my clients for the feedback, even if they are fully satisfied.

Just reach out to your buyers and ask them how your delivery was, and request them to share their honest feedback—explain to them that it would help you a lot.

Actually, after 2 more orders I will have 2000 total! 😊

Hmm, that’s odd, but thanks for sharing that. I guess I got a little lucky in my first few orders. Since I did it only about 3-4 times in the beginning. I guess it was the way I asked (asking in a way that isn’t asking). But yeah, maybe it’s a bit more strict now.

Thanks for sharing.

Hmm, that’s odd, but thanks for sharing that. I guess I got a little lucky in my first few orders. Since I did it only about 3-4 times in the beginning. I guess it was the way I asked (asking in a way that isn’t asking). But yeah, maybe it’s a bit more strict now.

Thanks for sharing.

Hmm, that’s odd, but thanks for sharing that. I guess I got a little lucky in my first few orders.

When I first started I did too.

Then there was this big controversy on the Fiverr Forum so I asked Customer Service. It took talking to three different CS people within one ticket, before I finally go this straight answer.

Hmm, that’s odd, but thanks for sharing that. I guess I got a little lucky in my first few orders.

When I first started I did too.

Then there was this big controversy on the Fiverr Forum so I asked Customer Service. It took talking to three different CS people within one ticket, before I finally go this straight answer.

Eek! That sounds frustrating.

Actually, after 2 more orders I will have 2000 total! 😊 just saw it as Vic Spencer saying " I just joined Fiverr this month and have 3 reviews already."…Just swap ‘you’ and ‘I’ lol… :rofl:

Archived