How to improve gig's impressions and clicks?

rakibbhasan

8 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Thanks...

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

All praises goes to the Almighty Creator that I have successfully completed 20 orders with 17 five star reviews..🤩🤩🤩

But still now for me as a new seller I don’t understand properly that how to deal with a buyer for a big project (specially the pricing section) and that's why I lost some of my buyer with big project.

Today also, I lost another one with big project and that's why I'm feeling so sad..😔😔😔

So, your valuable suggestions is needed in this regards and it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rakib

Edited by rakibbhasan
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, rakibbhasan said:

All praises goes to the Almighty Creator that I have successfully completed 20 orders with 17 five star reviews..🤩🤩🤩

But still now for me as a new seller I don’t understand properly that how to deal with a buyer for a big project (specially the pricing section) and that's why I lost some of my buyer with big project.

Today also, I lost another one with big project and that's why I'm feeling so sad..😔😔😔

So, your valuable suggestions is needed in this regards and it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rakib

I don't think religion has anything to do with it. But to each his own. 😄

When it comes to dealing with bigger projects, there are many pitfalls. Pricing is one of them. 

You don't go into detail about what you did that you feel went wrong with the projects you miss. Could you tell us a bit more about what happened? That way, we could get a better picture of where you might have made mistakes and how to improve your communication with buyers on those very important, big projects. 

Also, I'd like to add that I'm a Top Rated Seller and have been on Fiverr for many years. In that time, I've lost several big projects, simply because you can't win them all (nor should you want to). 

Anyway – let us know a bit more about what the projects were about, how the communication went, and where you think it all went wrong. 

Keep it up!

• Like 3

Great!

It takes time when you are dealing the buyers specially overseas buyers. You have to first understand them and then show them how you will be completing the tasks and just put down your price. 

Secondly, it isn't important that you get all the bigger jobs. Try, and try again until you crack how to persuade buyer for bigger amount.

Thank you

• Like 1

I perceive it's about experience and expertise, whereas you're getting fixated on price. Price does not stand alone. 

If you sound like the only seller to whom the buyer can go for that large product safely, he's going to accept and expect a higher price point and come to you. Similarly, if you give him some aspect of a service no one else offers (or no one else does well).

You're then offering him something that marks you out above the other sellers. Then, the buyer will say to you, 'you are more expensive but nobody else offers X and Y'. You can even invite him to look to see if anyone else offers X and Y, knowing they do not. Then, he's done his research and come to the conclusion that only you offer what he requires.

Conversely, if you sound as though you offer similar to everyone else with no material differentiators, the buyer won't understand how the inflated price equals added value. They wouldn't buy from you then as you have not differentiated yourself and given a reason for the higher prices. They feel they can get that same service for half the fee.

Think of your USPs (unique selling points) and state them matter-of-fact, not in any boastful way and do not over-inflate your qualities and skills. I even find that inviting buyers to try out other sellers before they come to me is a good way of demonstrating my output quality and ensuring they'll return requesting the job after trialling some competitors on a fee-paying, small-job basis.

It may be that you're losing out just based on odds, i.e. not every seller they approached can win the job and the offerings appear too similar.

If that's happening, sharpen your product to make it stand out and elevate the price further. Similar prices often mean similar work. What can you offer that's worth the extra you wish to charge? Charge it, offer it, and don't bend. No discounts, no desperation. That's your offer, and this is your price. 

I also cannot over-stress the importance of professional communications. It's a big leap from selling to an independent buyer and (say) selling to a high-net worth with an entrepreneurial venture or a director of a larger brand. Tailor your communications per buyer and ensure the language and style you're using are appropriate, also discussing fully what the buyer is looking for and being honest about what you can and can't do. I often say 'I can do X but unfortunately, Y isn't my area of work' and they still choose me.

Also, be clear about your quality standards and that you aim to deliver something of superior quality for your superior fee. And make sure it's true!

Let the buyer consider options, and don't sound in a rush to get him to sign up. I invite clients to 'go away and think about it for as long as you need'. Then don't start asking them the next day, 'have you decided yet?' Ha.

• Up 1