Buyer does not give any feedback

tamanna14111986

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

“Hello friend”

I am a buyer and a seller. As a buyer, I do not want a seller to call me “friend,” unless we are indeed friends. If a seller called me “friend,” I would think they are disingenuous and looking to get something from me—like a tip or a review. Calling me “friend” would be the fastest way NOT to get a tip or a review.

“Hello friend if you are satisfied with my work then you can share your experience on my order page”

That is just a sneaky way to ask for a review!

Please read what Customer Service told me about asking for reviews up there. ⤴️

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hello friend if you are satisfied with my work then you can share your experience on my order page

You’ll do this until Fiverr cs gets to read your chats on an order dispute resolution. You might really need to read the terms of services before advising other people. 🙂

With this explanation, I think it’s better for us not to ask for any review.

Fiverr has done it’s part for asking the review for us, so let’s not asking it again by ourselves.

Otherwise we will put our account in denger.

The last time I bought something. It was from a friend who draws my profile images. I told her that as an experiment, I was not going to review her to see how many times Fiverr reminded me to do so.

I was reminded twice during the process of completing the order to leave a review and twice to leave a tip. Then since I did not do either of those things, I got an email once again reminding me to leave feedback and a tip.

If a buyer does not leave a tip or a review, it is not an accident. They have chosen to do so.

The last time I bought something. It was from a friend who draws my profile images. I told her that as an experiment, I was not going to review her to see how many times Fiverr reminded me to do so.

I was reminded twice during the process of completing the order to leave a review and twice to leave a tip. Then since I did not do either of those things, I got an email once again reminding me to leave feedback and a tip.

If a buyer does not leave a tip or a review, it is not an accident. They have chosen to do so.

So in total, buyer will get about 3 times reminders.

That’s explain why we are not allowed to ask for Reviews.

In my first year on Fiverr, I’ve always asked for it and even make it as quick response template. I usually replied on my Mobile and didn’t realized that it was a mistake until I got some warning.

Start from there, I never asked for any review again.

I have a customer that have purchased from me for more than 70 orders and leave no single review, sometimes my mind is tempted to ask for review.

But I’m not doing it.

So for whoever read this post / articles, please bear in your mind all the explanation here. The screenshot that @vickiespencer attached from Fiverr Support and her experiment is a good lesson for us.

Thanks for brighten us here with your explanation, experiment and Customer Service reply.

So in total, buyer will get about 3 times reminders.

That’s explain why we are not allowed to ask for Reviews.

In my first year on Fiverr, I’ve always asked for it and even make it as quick response template. I usually replied on my Mobile and didn’t realized that it was a mistake until I got some warning.

Start from there, I never asked for any review again.

I have a customer that have purchased from me for more than 70 orders and leave no single review, sometimes my mind is tempted to ask for review.

But I’m not doing it.

So for whoever read this post / articles, please bear in your mind all the explanation here. The screenshot that @vickiespencer attached from Fiverr Support and her experiment is a good lesson for us.

Thanks for brighten us here with your explanation, experiment and Customer Service reply.

I have friends who are buyers on Fiverr. They do not leave reviews because they do not like the seller’s review showing up on their profile. These buyers do not feel it is anyone’s business what they buy and from whom they buy it.

I do have some buyer here on Fiverr that resell my design again, maybe for it’s bosses or his friends or even girlfriend.
And they didn’t leave any replies, so one day if their bosses or friends or girlfriend check, they didn’t know where the design comes from.

There is so many reason why Buyer didn’t leave any review.
Maybe one thing that we should put in our mind, Not Leaving any Review doesn’t mean the buyer didn’t like / appreciate our work.
In my case, I have buyer that has done over 70 job with me and never leave a single review.

So just keep up the good work and the review can comes from other buyer who want to give it (and a tip of course) 🙂

Archived