Buyer does not give any feedback

tamanna14111986

I am a new seller . Suddenly I get many orders and I have completed 10 orders in May. The last order I have completed In 20th may . The buyer was happy and send me a massage “perfect”. But he does not give me any feedback or rating . For this my profile show 9 reviews . But as a new seller review is more important for me. What can I do to add the review in my profile? Give suggestion please . Thanks .

If your buyer didn’t gave you any review, there is nothing you can do to add it to your profile.
And please note, NEVER ask client to leave any review cause it’s violate Fiverr ToS.

Just keep focus on high performance work and the review will follow.
In fiverr, review is not everything.
Making customer happy is everything.

If your buyer didn’t gave you any review, there is nothing you can do to add it to your profile.

And please note, NEVER ask client to leave any review cause it’s violate Fiverr ToS.

Just keep focus on high performance work and the review will follow.

In fiverr, review is not everything.

Making customer happy is everything.

Thanks for your suggestion .

Ask client:

“Would you like to write an review ?

It will help future clients to judge the seller.”

But don’t beg. Don’t say give me 5/5 please. Don’t say write nice review etc.

And also, don’t ask again and again. If client won’t reply, no need to double ask.

By this way, you will get review with having full respect.

Cheers

Ask client:

NO!

Please refrain from giving “advice” even if you mean well.

If this person or anyone else reading your post were to send a message like this, it can lead to an account Warning.

Buyers do NOT have to be reminded by the seller to give a review - Fiverr does this FOR YOU already - when the buyer receives their order, they are prompted to accept it and give a review as well as a tip if they want. If the buyer does not review at that time of opening the order, Fiverr reminds them again a few days later - so, imagine the seller sending a message asking for a review and Fiverr doing it also - it would be annoying.

Again DO NOT mention reviews EVER. Just deliver the best work and let the buyer decide if they want to review. Some buyers do not leave reviews EVER, even if they like what you have done. Could be they don’t want others to know how they rated someone, could be they just never leave reviews.

Leave buyers alone.

GG

Ask client:

NO!

If this person or anyone else reading your post were to send a message like this, it can lead to an account Warning.

Buyers do NOT have to be reminded by the seller to give a review - Fiverr does this FOR YOU already - when the buyer receives their order, they are prompted to accept it and give a review as well as a tip if they want. If the buyer does not review at that time of opening the order, Fiverr reminds them again a few days later - so, imagine the seller sending a message asking for a review and Fiverr doing it also - it would be annoying.

Again DO NOT mention reviews EVER. Just deliver the best work and let the buyer decide if they want to review. Some buyers do not leave reviews EVER, even if they like what you have done. Could be they don’t want others to know how they rated someone, could be they just never leave reviews.

Leave buyers alone.

GG

I have no idea about this . Thanks for your advice .

Ask client:

NO!

Leave buyers alone.

GG

Thanks a lot.

If fiverr reminds then we don’t need to.

But I didn’t understand why,

I got warning when writing an text which includes “rating” on order page.

But I won’t get that warning on chat.

Thanks a lot.

If fiverr reminds then we don’t need to.

But I didn’t understand why,

So, if you got a warning when you wrote this, why would you be on the forums advising someone else to do this!?

Either way, refrain from asking buyers to review your work, rate your work or anything else that hints at giving feedback on your work.

That is, unless you really could care less if your account ends up in a black hole somewhere and you cannot offer services here any longer.

GG

I didn’t knew that asking for a review it’s actually against ToS, thanks for sharing that info. 😃
I mean spamming and begging should be against the rules but I thought that simply asking clients to leave a review if they liked your services shouldn’t be violation of ToS but I guess I was wrong. 😃

Ask client:

But don’t beg. Don’t say give me 5/5 please. Don’t say write nice review etc.

And also, don’t ask again and again. If client won’t reply, no need to double ask.

By this way, you will get review with having full respect.

Cheers

This will be a good way.

So, if you got a warning when you wrote this, why would you be on the forums advising someone else to do this!?

Either way, refrain from asking buyers to review your work, rate your work or anything else that hints at giving feedback on your work.

That is, unless you really could care less if your account ends up in a black hole somewhere and you cannot offer services here any longer.

GG

Please accept apologies.

I guess last line wasn’t read. Please can you explain this ?

Please accept apologies.

I guess last line wasn’t read. Please can you explain this ?

If you don’t get auto-flagged for that word in the inbox but you do on the order page that might just be how they’ve programmed it - with a different set of words you can be flagged for in each place (it works differently in the inbox too because some words get an on-screen warning before you press enter unlike in the order page). They might have a different set of words in each place because there are different rules about what you are allowed to do on the order page vs in the inbox, as shown in the TOS. But I wouldn’t mention rating in either place based on what CS has said.

If you don’t get auto-flagged for that word in the inbox but you do on the order page that might just be how they’ve programmed it - with a different set of words you can be flagged for in each place (it works differently in the inbox too because some words get an on-screen warning before you press enter unlike in the order page). They might have a different set of words in each place because there are different rules about what you are allowed to do on the order page vs in the inbox, as shown in the TOS. But I wouldn’t mention rating in either place based on what CS has said.

This is what I usually do if the buyer has not accepted my order after a day because they could be busy.

“Hello there. I have delivered the files. Please leave a message if you have any queries/ issues. Thank you so much”.

@uk1000 is this acceptable? I’m not too sure on this but this has worked for me and I didn’t face any issues till now.

This is what I usually do if the buyer has not accepted my order after a day because they could be busy.

“Hello there. I have delivered the files. Please leave a message if you have any queries/ issues. Thank you so much”.

@uk1000 is this acceptable? I’m not too sure on this but this has worked for me and I didn’t face any issues till now.

I assume it’s okay. But there might not be a need to send that message. You could have added a line like that “Please leave a message if you have any queries/ issues.” near the end of the delivery text box instead.

But I don’t think they may mistaken. Fiverr is quite old site.

If they didn’t added these words on chat, it makes me to think.

But its clear we don’t need to remind buyer for review because fiverr do this itself as before madam mentioned.

Thanks to all for your valuable advice. I think fiverr forum is the best way to get suggestion when we face any problem . I search google ,YouTube etc… but can not get any accurate result. But the fiverr forum community members are so sincere. I feel so lucky to be a part of fiverr forum . Thanks again .

Never ask a buyer for a review. You do your job well and maintain a good relationship with the buyer. If the buyer makes a revision, he quickly fixes the problem. Then you will see that you are satisfied with your work and will give a review. Either way be rude to a buyer. Tell him after delivery if you need any revision then tell me I am always ready to solve your problem. Thanks. 👌

Archived