Account restriction due to spam message

Hello dear fiverr freelancers, my account got restricted, due to spam messages, and CS saying profile is under review for 90 days. what could be the best solution, and is there any chance for account recovery? If yes then how? please help, thanks

and is there any chance for account recovery?

The only chance of recovery if fiverr made a mistake and you didn’t violate fiverr TOS or sent spam messages to other sellers or buyers.

and is there any chance for account recovery?

The only chance of recovery if fiverr made a mistake and you didn’t violate fiverr TOS or sent spam messages to other sellers or buyers.

Thank you for your support.

But I want to know is there any chance of recovery If I request them. I have not done anything consciously. It was just a mistake. I still don’t know what I have done.

Thank you for your support.

But I want to know is there any chance of recovery If I request them. I have not done anything consciously. It was just a mistake. I still don’t know what I have done.

But I want to know is there any chance of recovery If I request the

Most likely NO if in this message they also told you it would be 90 days of review.

I have not done anything consciously.

So, are you saying you were “unconscious” when messaging people on Fiverr? (I know what you mean by your statement - that you did not intentionally mean to break the rules)

What it sounds like you did, is you were looking up user names in the Buyer’s Requests and directly messaging buyers OR you were sending messages to other sellers asking how to get orders. Either way, this is a conscious act, and now you are experiencing the ramifications of spamming, something that is outlined in the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up to sell here. When you check that box, it implies you read the rules that are enforced here so that you do not make any “unconscious” violations.

GG

But I want to know is there any chance of recovery If I request the

Most likely NO if in this message they also told you it would be 90 days of review.

I have not done anything consciously.

So, are you saying you were “unconscious” when messaging people on Fiverr? (I know what you mean by your statement - that you did not intentionally mean to break the rules)

What it sounds like you did, is you were looking up user names in the Buyer’s Requests and directly messaging buyers OR you were sending messages to other sellers asking how to get orders. Either way, this is a conscious act, and now you are experiencing the ramifications of spamming, something that is outlined in the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up to sell here. When you check that box, it implies you read the rules that are enforced here so that you do not make any “unconscious” violations.

GG

Is there any possibility of account recovery?

I think you might need to reread the above messages. This was already answered. But since I am nice I am going to repeat it once more and write it in capital letters so it is easier to see:

MOST LIKELY NOT.

Also, just so you know, you are not allowed to create a new account if Fiverr chooses to close your current account. In that case, you would need to find a new platform to sell on and read their TOS carefully before you start selling.

Guest lloydsolutions

Hello dear fiverr freelancers, my account got restricted, due to spam messages, and CS saying profile is under review for 90 days. what could be the best solution, and is there any chance for account recovery? If yes then how? please help, thanks

is there any chance for account recovery?

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Unless there was a genuine mistake/misinterpretation made in part by Fiverr staff, honestly, you should be planning on offering your services on another platform instead of waiting up to 90 days for an account that may very well not come back.

(And learning the rules of whatever other platform would be a good idea to avoid this situation from reoccurring.)

contact to support teams of fiverr

@goffer6575, you keep giving this advice as a reply in many threads, even though the original poster has been given several correct answers before you make your statement, “Contact the support teams of Fiverr” repeatedly."

It is best to read the entire thread before you answer to make sure your answer is relevant to the discussion.

Unless there was a genuine mistake/misinterpretation made in part by Fiverr staff, honestly, you should be planning on offering your services on another platform instead of waiting up to 90 days for an account that may very well not come back.

(And learning the rules of whatever other platform would be a good idea to avoid this situation from reoccurring.)

Thanks for your advice means a lot.

Brother I spend almost 2 years to build my fiverr profile. And I have not done anything consciously. I don’t understand shat to do now.

I want to know is there any chance after this 90 days review period or not?

Brother I spend almost 2 years to build my fiverr profile. And I have not done anything consciously. I don’t understand shat to do now.

And I have not done anything consciously.

I know I’ve said this before, but it is appropriate here.

Not knowing the rules is not a valid defense for violating said rules.

Fiverr users must accept an agreement that they have read and understood the terms of operating on the site before operating on the platform.

Is there a chance? Yes. Is the chance likely to happen? No.

Being as straightforward as I can.

Did you back your profile /

Archived