I achieved the goals to become a Level One Seller but nothing happened

matt_cast

You have to wait the evaluation day. Everyone has.

Hey, I’d started my gig just few days back .I wanted to know how I could approach more buyers from the 'BUYER SELECT" as i can’t approach(can’t view) more than two buyers a day. It would be great if you could give me a suggestion.

Hey, I’d started my gig just few days back .I wanted to know how I could approach more buyers from the 'BUYER SELECT" as i can’t approach(can’t view) more than two buyers a day. It would be great if you could give me a suggestion.

If you are a new seller you might see less, essentially because some buyers when sending requests they can select only level ones for example. Also, categories and other things may affect the amount of buyer’s request you will see. Honestly I barely go to the buyer’s request, I have sent less than ten in my entire time here. Try to browse here on the Forum. There are many threads talking about this with more information. Good luck.

If you are a new seller you might see less, essentially because some buyers when sending requests they can select only level ones for example. Also, categories and other things may affect the amount of buyer’s request you will see. Honestly I barely go to the buyer’s request, I have sent less than ten in my entire time here. Try to browse here on the Forum. There are many threads talking about this with more information. Good luck.

Thank you very much.

Archived