I no longer receive new requests or messages

rccgaza1

I no longer receive new requests or messages although our account is level two and the performance factors is great!

we usually everyday receive at least 7 messages per day and 10 orders per month.

so why this happen? and how can I fix this problem?

you can check our gig by using this link:
Create a premium one product shopify dropshipping store, shopify website by Rccgaza | Fiverr

Same here, I am also facing this situation and I am first level seller.

I think this happen because the latest update in Fiverr search algorithm “gig rotation”

But this is very frustrating because we were so excited to help store owners develop professional shopify stores for them and suddenly it happens!

I think this happen because the latest update in Fiverr search algorithm “gig rotation”

But this is very frustrating because we were so excited to help store owners develop professional shopify stores for them and suddenly it happens!

Where do those who are in need of someone who knows how to create a Shopify store congregating?

Sounds like when you were new(er) Fiverr was giving your Gig(s) more exposure - and that is why you were receiving messages and orders. Now that that is not happening, and other new sellers are getting exposure, you have to find a way to locate people who need a Shopify store created. Think of it as Fiverr has now passed the ball to you and it is up to you to run with it and score.

GG

Where do those who are in need of someone who knows how to create a Shopify store congregating?

Sounds like when you were new(er) Fiverr was giving your Gig(s) more exposure - and that is why you were receiving messages and orders. Now that that is not happening, and other new sellers are getting exposure, you have to find a way to locate people who need a Shopify store created. Think of it as Fiverr has now passed the ball to you and it is up to you to run with it and score.

GG

I agree with you

Thanks!

Archived