Be carefull! Scam UX app

gianer

Hi There!
Today i had and awefull expierence.
A client that seemed on hurry,asked for a test project,a few screens for a mobile app.
Pretty standard allready made components and branded,he needed me to make 2 new screens using that,straight forward not a problem.
Beside the fact that he was cheap and in a hurry,when i delivered the files a few hours after the offer he inmediatly ask for a cancellation,i asked the reason and he couldnt explain,then i saw that he has bad rating because he does that.
So im just here to tell my expierence and recommend everyone not to take his offers.
I had never had an order cancelled ,and i have a great rating,just to give you some context.

Hi There!

Today i had and awefull expierence.

A client that seemed on hurry,asked for a test project,a few screens for a mobile app.

Pretty standard allready made components and branded,he needed me to make 2 new screens using that,straight forward not a problem.

Beside the fact that he was cheap and in a hurry,when i delivered the files a few hours after the offer he inmediatly ask for a cancellation,i asked the reason and he couldnt explain,then i saw that he has bad rating because he does that.

So im just here to tell my expierence and recommend everyone not to take his offers.

I had never had an order cancelled ,and i have a great rating,just to give you some context.

But did he placed an order? Did you reported him?

But did he placed an order? Did you reported him?

yes he did place an order!,i did report him.

yes he did place an order!,i did report him.

Hmm… I see two red flags here: he asked for something cheap and also wanted it immediately. Most buyers will respect your delivery time, or pay you for a quick delivery, if they don’t, they’re likely a scammer.

Also, check the buyer reputation right away when he messages you! If you say that he already had bad reviews, why working with him?

Hi! .
The deal was the first screens would be cheap in order to get the entire project.
I did not see the reputantion until i submited the screens.
As i Said before,i had never had a bad experience until now.
Now i can clearly see that he was a scammer.The ones that ask for screens to each seller and then have the work done for free

Buy the first bit cheap as a lead to the real project is just such common scammer lure.

Gimme a great price on this one car and I will come back and buy a whole fleet of of em was a great way to get thrown out of the showroom when I sold cars. If being polite I would ask, and how many cars in your fleet right now? How many will you be buying right now? How many next week? Can I see the business website so I can make a great presentation for you to my boss. Person would evaporate or get narky, in which case I treated them with the respect they deserved: see the door…

Sorry you got caught but i think you have to chalk this up to learning. talk to CS by all means but I bet you have things in your gig like endless revisions, buyer satisfaction etc or a vague Requirements Form that leave you open to this cancellation that this scammer has used to play their scuzzy game.

🙂

Archived