Posting on Fiverr forum can help in getting more orders? How?

primeva

Can anyone please explain? What’s your experience look like? Did you get lot many orders because you come and post on Fiverr forum regularly?

Also, how was your experience in promoting your gigs on Fiverr related Facebook groups? Any success there?

Posting on Fiverr forums will give you absolutely zero chance of getting more orders. It’s a fallacy that is perpetuated by desperate people, which is then picked up by other desperate people.

Now reading the forum is an excellent way of learning what to do and to not do. But you have to sift through the bad for the good.

You have 8 minutes of read time on the forums. Take the time to look around and learn from the collective wisdom of those who have gone before.

I agree. Activity in the Forum has never brought me a single job. I have never had a single customer (or even other Seller looking to buy from me) contact me on the Forum, or as a result of being on the Forum.

The Forum has been a useful place to understand more about how Fiverr works, how the people in the Fiverr space (buyers, sellers, CS etc) operate. It is nice to share some of the good & bad of freelancing with other people who understand. The wife never does. She says she does (and I appreciate that) but it is only people who are doing the same thing as can really understand.

This is how the Forum can help you. Assuming that just being here and putting some random likes and vague positive comments on posts will do anything for anyone is totally deluded.

🙂

Also, I just looked at your profile - your gigs have either been copied from someone else or you seem to have lost the 3000+ gigs you claim that you’ve completed. Your profile shows zero sales so if I were a buyer, I might assume that you are not telling the truth about who you are and what you have done and immediately discard your offering.

I’m not saying that this is the case, it’s just the impression I had when I saw the claims on the gig images and you may find is putting off potential clients 🙂

• 3 months later...

Yes, the forum is a place that gives you massive exposure. First, it increases your impression which has the likelihood to increase your clicks. Don't forget that a high volume of clicks will naturally increase the orders you receive. Plus, there are buyers on the forum, they could get interested in you as a result of your post in the forum. 

10 minutes ago, scholarwrites10 said:

Yes, the forum is a place that gives you massive exposure.

No, it does not. Buyers are not looking for sellers on the Fiverr forum. The forum is just a place to learn and interact with others. The forum is not connected to the success of your gigs, in any way. You will not find massive exposure for your gigs by hanging out on the forum.

12 minutes ago, scholarwrites10 said:

Don't forget that a high volume of clicks will naturally increase the orders you receive.

Not necessarily. Clicks only mean that people are taking a look at your gigs. Buyers taking a look at gigs does not guarantee orders. In fact, there are no guarantees of any orders here on Fiverr. 

14 minutes ago, scholarwrites10 said:

Plus, there are buyers on the forum, they could get interested in you as a result of your post in the forum. 

This is very unlikely. Your target customers are not hanging out on the forums, waiting for you to stop by and say something. The forum is not a good, reliable, or likely source of sales. If you want orders, you need to understand who your target customers are, research to determine where they are located, and then go to those places, connect to those target customers, and convince them to hire you. 

On 3/21/2021 at 9:38 AM, janeeditor said:

Posting on Fiverr forums will give you absolutely zero chance of getting more orders. It’s a fallacy that is perpetuated by desperate people, which is then picked up by other desperate people.

Now reading the forum is an excellent way of learning what to do and to not do. But you have to sift through the bad for the good.

You have 8 minutes of read time on the forums. Take the time to look around and learn from the collective wisdom of those who have gone before.

Yeah! You are correct. Many spread such rumors, But they have no reason behind it.

Archived