I got demoted from level 1 to level 0

team_curoz

Hello Fiverr community, I want to know that I recently got demoted from level 1 to level 0 because of positive ratings. My last three orders were of 3 star ratings. And my profile overall rating is now 4.8
I want to know if anyone can help that how much more 5-star reviews will I need to get back my 5-star overall profile ratings.
Total completed orders 43
total reviewed orders 36
5-star reviews 33
3-star reviews 3

I shall be thankful if anyone can help.

Regards
Team_Curoz

• Like 11

Your overall rating is 4.8. You only need 4.7 to maintain your level. Have any of your other stats dropped? A few ratings of 4.7 and above will gradually lift you rating again. It’s calculated over the course of 60 days, so may fluctuate.

Thanks alot leanelrivers for sharing valuable info 🙂

• Like 8

Your overall rating is 4.8. You only need 4.7 to maintain your level. Have any of your other stats dropped? A few ratings of 4.7 and above will gradually lift you rating again. It’s calculated over the course of 60 days, so may fluctuate.

Thanks. Yes my positive rating is dropped to 4.0 which is calculated over 60 days. Can you help that if my profile now will be able to attract new clients or not. I mean what should I do besides being patient.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I also been demoted but only appear on the app, when I open fiverr at the desktop I still at my existing level. does anyone experience the same? so am I demoted or not, I confused

• Like 4