My buyer isn't responding

humnamughal

When you deliver an order, it is OUT of your hands. The buyer does not have to contact you to discuss anything unless, of course, they want a revision or need to clarify something.

Whatever you do, do NOT contact the buyer to ask them how they liked their order, to ask for a review or discuss a review. This can be seen as either spam or even trying to manipulate the review system and can get your account a warning or restriction. You don’t want either of those.

GG

When you deliver an order, it is OUT of your hands. The buyer does not have to contact you to discuss anything unless, of course, they want a revision or need to clarify something.

Whatever you do, do NOT contact the buyer to ask them how they liked their order, to ask for a review or discuss a review. This can be seen as either spam or even trying to manipulate the review system and can get your account a warning or restriction. You don’t want either of those.

GG

thankful ! interesting information for everyone

without getting any review.

No. Buyers have 10 days to review their order.

GG

Yes But

But if the buyer does not respond, the order will be completed within three days but will not receive a review. Also, if the buyer wants to give a review, he can do so within 10 days.

Yes But

But if the buyer does not respond, the order will be completed within three days but will not receive a review. Also, if the buyer wants to give a review, he can do so within 10 days.

if the buyer wants to give a review, he can do so within 10 days.

Didn’t I just say that? There is no

Yes But

GG

without getting any review.

No. Buyers have 10 days to review their order.

GG

I’ve wondered what happens if a spiteful buyer leaves a review only at the very last moment of the 9th day at the 23rd hour and the 59th minute. Would the seller still be able to leave their review and response or would it be timed out?

I’ve wondered what happens if a spiteful buyer leaves a review only at the very last moment of the 9th day at the 23rd hour and the 59th minute. Would the seller still be able to leave their review and response or would it be timed out?

Good question? I do not know. I never look at my reviews and only respond to those who leave a tip.(Only because, I think that is the polite thing to do) I try to avoid looking at reviews, my analytics page or worrying about anything. I just do what I do here and keep things moving forward.

GG

If buyer doesn’t response withing 3 days, Order will auto complete. Bust most probably you will lost review 🙂

f buyer doesn’t response withing 3 days, Order will auto complete. Bust most probably you will lost review

WRONG.

Read my post. The buyer has 10 days to review the order. Even IF the order auto completes. You just joined in March - I think you may want to hang around the forum and READ more before chiming in with advice that is not accurate.

GG

f buyer doesn’t response withing 3 days, Order will auto complete. Bust most probably you will lost review

WRONG.

Read my post. The buyer has 10 days to review the order. Even IF the order auto completes. You just joined in March - I think you may want to hang around the forum and READ more before chiming in with advice that is not accurate.

GG

Sorry i will share my experience :roll_eyes:

I also face the same problem. 2 days ago, I delivered the work. But so far he has no news. What should I do now?

SIT on your hands and do NOTHING.

It is not a requirement that the buyer contact you after you deliver - if they need something, they know how to get a hold of you.

If you contact them, it can be seen as spam or if you contact and ask them to review, it can be seen as manipulation of the review system.

Just move on to the next order.

GG

Archived