Whats up with all the illegal services hosted through fiverr?

nayers220

Whats up with all the illegal services offered over the web that lead to bogus fiverr “gigs”?

I see fiverr accounts being bought and sold.
I see drugs being sold through fiverr accounts? I’ve used the report system for months. You cant get any direct answer from fiverr. I see it says similar topics. I see it appears Fiverr is aware of the illegal activity and they feel above the law and ethics.

Im going to ask people from the community since we are in a position to help those being exploited or used. How many of you have witnessed illegal services on fiverr and how often if ever did fiverr do anything about it?

how many of you believe the most senior people in the community have personally profited from these illegal service? some, many, all?

I haven’t seen any drug gigs, but I haven’t exactly been looking for them, so you might be right.

However, there are a lot of scammers selling on Fiverr - some of them even have the audacity to post on this forum. Some have even stolen the logos and videos in their portfolios from major corporations…

I report illegal gigs and scamming sellers whenever I see them. Most often, they will be removed, but there are a few that remain even after being reported.

Whats up with all the illegal services offered over the web that lead to bogus fiverr “gigs”?

I see fiverr accounts being bought and sold.

I see drugs being sold through fiverr accounts? I’ve used the report system for months. You cant get any direct answer from fiverr. I see it says similar topics. I see it appears Fiverr is aware of the illegal activity and they feel above the law and ethics.

Im going to ask people from the community since we are in a position to help those being exploited or used. How many of you have witnessed illegal services on fiverr and how often if ever did fiverr do anything about it?

how many of you believe the most senior people in the community have personally profited from these illegal service? some, many, all?

I see drugs being sold through fiverr accounts?

I highly doubt this as I’m sure it would be reported and dealt with swiftly.

Archived