Negative review and 1*

ayesha543

Dear members i have delivered work to my buyer but he didn’t like it and give me a negative review and 1* now my positive rating is below 90% and I can’t send buyer requests please guide me how to remove this review because i have delivered the work according to the buyer

It can be a genuine review or maybe you are right. We don’t the inner conversation. If you think it’s a wrong review then contact customer support and they will review it and remove it.

If it’s not a defamed and wrong review, it will not get removed and you will receive a warning on your account to manipulate the review system.

You know the answer, what to do. Choice is yours.

There’s no way to remove the review unless it violates the TOS.

Instead, respond to the review and explain that you delivered everything as requested.

Also, do NOT contact a buyer regarding the review, as it can result in a warning.

does this review revoke people from placing me an order??? because I have 6 good reviews with 5* and only this 1 negative review

does this review revoke people from placing me an order??? because I have 6 good reviews with 5* and only this 1 negative review

There’s really no exact answer to your question!

For example, there’s some buyers who only check the negative reviews and there’s some buyers who check the overall reviews and there’s some buyers who only check the positive reviews.

It honestly depends on who the buyer is. If it were me, I would see how you responded to the review because that’s important. If you responded by explaining that you did deliver everything, I could understand that it was just a bad buyer or some miscommunication. Whereas if you responded saying “the buyer was awful and mean”, it would sound unprofessional and whiny, so I probably wouldn’t order.

Just to let you know, not every order will end perfectly. There will be some annoying buyers who leave bad reviews, so just know that getting lower reviews is natural (not sure if that’s the right word).

Archived