Rate my gig (Poll) Love ya ♥

gongor32

poll2  

60 members have voted

1. 1. poll2

Hello. This is my gig.

favicon-32x32.png.baa30e48d84a120176f8a95f00a94711.png Fiverr.com
sketch-you-stylish-portrait.jpg.045857b3fa53ccde1d01d632550b8610.jpg

Gongor32: I will draw and paint a stylish portrait in my style for $5 on...

For only $5, Gongor32 will draw and paint a stylish portrait in my style. | I will sketch, draw your stylish portrait in my style.I will give you a sketch and painted both versions. Only for a limited time 5$.Please | Fiverr

I know it’s in a pretty big saturated category but with my speed, I think I can provide a rather good quality results with only 5$. That was my Idea. Seems not enough.

How would you rate it? (Overall)

0voters

If it’s under 5 please tell me where I lost points.

Would you consider ordering the gig ?
  • No
  • Yes

0voters

If it’s No, please provide harsh constructive criticism. Thank you.

It is an impressive looking gig! My only concern is actually for you constraining yourself with a 12 hour deadline.

Maybe you get an order right when you go to sleep, there goes 6 to 8 hours of time right there. You’d be left with 4 to 6 hours remaining (without breakfast) to work on the order to meet this very tight schedule.

It is an impressive looking gig! My only concern is actually for you constraining yourself with a 12 hour deadline.

Maybe you get an order right when you go to sleep, there goes 6 to 8 hours of time right there. You’d be left with 4 to 6 hours remaining (without breakfast) to work on the order to meet this very tight schedule.

I’m with him^

If you are sitting at an outdoor market and someone sits in front of you then time starts then. The customer shares the whole experience with you. If the pumpkins explode, the customer (probably) understands why you took longer to get done.

Online, the customer has no idea. If time is really a factor, there may be better ways to stage-manage that process where you can stay in control. Screen sharing (check TOS first) or making a video over your shoulder (doh have to wear pants).

Otherwise, take time off the table as unless this is a sloppy son rushing to find a gift for Ma, why such a hurry? If so, he can either get lucky that you are available right now (after checking first) or pay to make you so +$2,000 to wake up at 3:00AM.

🙂

Yeah, that’s the concern, after looking at some threads’ about (losing clients, getting low click) someone suggested change the delivery times. Seems it has solved his problem. Then with big brain me 😛 put that 12 hours in the title hoping to bait clients in a hurry until to get a decent number of reviews. I don’t even think it’s possible to get orders while I’m sleeping for a now. 😅

Yeah, that’s the concern, after looking at some threads’ about (losing clients, getting low click) someone suggested change the delivery times. Seems it has solved his problem. Then with big brain me 😛 put that 12 hours in the title hoping to bait clients in a hurry until to get a decent number of reviews. I don’t even think it’s possible to get orders while I’m sleeping for a now. 😅

12 hour delivery is not the major selling point for your gig. Your images and really really low price point are. Many sellers just do black and white as their starter package and go up from there.

Honestly, the $5 price point might actually be turning people away as they might assume you are less likely to deliver at the quality you showcase instead of being perceived as a great value. I understand why you’ve priced so low as you are still just starting out and only have 2 reviews, but once you get, say 20 good reviews or level one, would be a good idea to make an adjustment.

12 hour delivery is not the major selling point for your gig. Your images and really really low price point are. Many sellers just do black and white as their starter package and go up from there.

Honestly, the $5 price point might actually be turning people away as they might assume you are less likely to deliver at the quality you showcase instead of being perceived as a great value. I understand why you’ve priced so low as you are still just starting out and only have 2 reviews, but once you get, say 20 good reviews or level one, would be a good idea to make an adjustment.

Thank you for the insights. Should I change 12 hours into something like “in my style” to suggest I do not trace ? For seo title is the most important thing right ? If I used maybe 80 words to limit does it improve or has adversely affect on gig ?

Thank you for the insights. Should I change 12 hours into something like “in my style” to suggest I do not trace ? For seo title is the most important thing right ? If I used maybe 80 words to limit does it improve or has adversely affect on gig ?

I am definitely the wrong person to talk to about SEO optimization, but yes; if I recall correctly, title is the most important, followed by tags then gig text, or is it gig text then tags…

Title and SEO title are different.

4 ) Once you’ve completed the first step of a gig’s creation, you should be able to immediately revisit and add an SEO title. This is a 50 character title that can be far more literal than the proper one you’ve made to work in conjunction with the “I will” displayed title.

*Silly example*
  • URL title: craft amazing perfect delicious banana split ice cream Sunday
  • Regular title: “I will craft you a picture perfect and delicious banana split or Sunday”
  • SEO title: delicious perfect ice cream Sunday banana split nut

Title and SEO title are different.

4 ) Once you’ve completed the first step of a gig’s creation, you should be able to immediately revisit and add an SEO title. This is a 50 character title that can be far more literal than the proper one you’ve made to work in conjunction with the “I will” displayed title.

*Silly example*
  • URL title: craft amazing perfect delicious banana split ice cream Sunday
  • Regular title: “I will craft you a picture perfect and delicious banana split or Sunday”
  • SEO title: delicious perfect ice cream Sunday banana split nut

Holy crud, I never noticed the “Upgrade SEO” button under gig title before…

Well, I did say I am the wrong person to talk to about SEO.

If you have voted please comment. 😅 Low key (bumping )

12 hours seem unreasonable for any creative work to me. You can easily get an order cancelled from a customer that feels that you baited him with the 12 hours delivery, or get less amount of time if order is placed while you’re sleeping -like someone already said. I say that you should start with at least 2 days delivery, even if you know you can deliver before that deadline: underpromise, overdeliver, not the opposite. And after receiving good amount of reviews and orders, price up. 5$ is kinda cheap and may turn customers off from buying thinking you offer bad quality work. Other than that, I think it’s a really promising gig!

Thank you for the all votes. I have updated my gig following your suggestions. 🙂
Another question: I’m getting some messages came from my other gigs. Can I send custom offer that includes my main gig ? I’m doing children’s book illustration but want to increase my portrait drawing gig’s review

Thank you for the all votes. I have updated my gig following your suggestions. 🙂

Another question: I’m getting some messages came from my other gigs. Can I send custom offer that includes my main gig ? I’m doing children’s book illustration but want to increase my portrait drawing gig’s review

You can choose any of your Gigs to send with a Custom Offer.

I agree as well, that 12 hour turnaround is not attractive (at least, to me, when it comes to art). Add to that, if you are charging $5 it just looks desperate. I would charge a bit more and do 2 day delivery BUT offer Extra Fast Service for say, an additional $5 or $10 if they want it in 24 hours. I charge $300 for Extra Fast Delivery. I don’t like being rushed. LOL

GG

You can choose any of your Gigs to send with a Custom Offer.

I agree as well, that 12 hour turnaround is not attractive (at least, to me, when it comes to art). Add to that, if you are charging $5 it just looks desperate. I would charge a bit more and do 2 day delivery BUT offer Extra Fast Service for say, an additional $5 or $10 if they want it in 24 hours. I charge $300 for Extra Fast Delivery. I don’t like being rushed. LOL

GG

Actually, I’m a bit desperate Gig was originally starting at 20$ but then after few months of crickets chirping decided to change the price. I usually get only 20 impressions so I thought I have to get their attention. My gig is not even on the first 20 pages so if someone filters by price then they may see me. There is too much competition with top seller, level 1,2, pro badge, at 20$+ range. 🥺 I don’t find myself a buying new guys gig at page 12 when there is so many sellers with top seller badge at page 1. So that’s why I have decided to compete with 5$.

Actually, I’m a bit desperate Gig was originally starting at 20$ but then after few months of crickets chirping decided to change the price. I usually get only 20 impressions so I thought I have to get their attention. My gig is not even on the first 20 pages so if someone filters by price then they may see me. There is too much competition with top seller, level 1,2, pro badge, at 20$+ range. 🥺 I don’t find myself a buying new guys gig at page 12 when there is so many sellers with top seller badge at page 1. So that’s why I have decided to compete with 5$.

To each their own, but “desperation” is not a great cologne.

GG

To each their own, but “desperation” is not a great cologne.

GG

That’s the life of being a new seller on fiverr. To compete with hundreds of level 1, level 2 sellers. 😅 If I don’t see changes in this week I’m gonna try to increase the price.

Hey guys. Instead of making another thread I am bumping this again. With your suggestions I have changed prices and made new primary image too. Please help me to see if it’s looks better. Thank you. :love_you_gesture:

Hey guys. Instead of making another thread I am bumping this again. With your suggestions I have changed prices and made new primary image too. Please help me to see if it’s looks better. Thank you. :love_you_gesture:

With your suggestions I have changed prices and made new primary image too.

The image looks amazing!

In the premium package you shouldn’t specify how many hours you will spend, and still the basic package has a very small time frame for you to work with. Remember that everything you place in the gig is an offer, and an offer is a promise you must be 100% sure to keep, or else you risk late orders/cancellations. Maybe you can deliver in that time frame (based on your current 5 star rating), but you must think in the future when you have orders in queue, or something that makes it more difficult to deliver on time. It is better to underpromise and surprise the customer with an early deliver rather than offering super fast services we may not be able to meet.

Remove the “tips are welcome” in your description, it makes you look desperate. You must set a price that covers your expenses, not asking the buyer for more.

If there is more info you want to add, maybe adding a FAQ will be useful (and you can use more keywords here).

Revisions are good, I hope you don’t get a “revise this little single thing” buyer, before it happens, set the extra revision price and you will scare them away 🤭

Keep up the good work

Archived