Dropped Suddenly from 1st page to Last page

Hello All,

As my account is concern, I’m On Fiverr Since 2013, I am Level 2 Seller, In Past 6 months I spend my maximum time on Fiverr, But Suddenly It happens with my gig, It dropped to last page.

If it would be only one gig? than its Ok, My almost all gigs Dropped to the Last page.

And i don’t know what to do now? My whole income was reliable on this. i have a team also.

Any Answer? or solution

NOTE : No bad rating, Almost 150+ 5star ratings, No recent cancellation.

I think its part of fiverr rotation . Did you get any recent cancellations , bad reviews or several late deliveries ?

From what i have been able to gather is that it may take 2 - 3 months to get you back on top .

Hello chronos_1,

No cancellations, 1 order 3.7star or 1 late delivery but delivery on time is 93% in my profile.

really It will take a 2-3 month to back to top. very sad because i always got 1 order per day.

Any suggestion how will fast to go up?

Thanks

Hello chronos_1,

No cancellations, 1 order 3.7star or 1 late delivery but delivery on time is 93% in my profile.

really It will take a 2-3 month to back to top. very sad because i always got 1 order per day.

Thanks

Fiverr Algorithm there are bunch of post available for this topic as a seller I have the same issue but Forum Search will clarify your issue 😇

I think its part of fiverr rotation . Did you get any recent cancellations , bad reviews or several late deliveries ?

From what i have been able to gather is that it may take 2 - 3 months to get you back on top .

All my gigs have been at the last page for many months for me.

Hello chronos_1,

Thanks

really It will take a 2-3 month to back to top

Base on my experience, I can back to page one about one month.

my tips just improve the way we can increase the number of our project, you can use any ways to get more quantity of project

base on my condition I try to get at least 1 project every day and 1 complete project every day on a weekday

really It will take a 2-3 month to back to top

Base on my experience, I can back to page one about one month.

my tips just improve the way we can increase the number of our project, you can use any ways to get more quantity of project

base on my condition I try to get at least 1 project every day and 1 complete project every day on a weekday

That’s also depend on your service and your competitor

Hello chronos_1,

Thanks

1 order 3.7star or 1 late delivery

Since you don’t have a lot of orders to balance that, that review and late delivery messed stuff up

Hello chronos_1,

Thanks

There is no definitive period , i assumed that based on other post with similar issues . There is no guarantee on the time period .

My best guess would be get new orders with no late delivery , no cancellation and good reviews

Archived