Received First Order But Got Low Ratings

omarjamil27

Guest paola2050

Wait, paola2050, I thought you were closing your forum account?

I guess you had a change of mind!

I made a mistake for not asking for a review.

Next time you should ask for review earlier

Nope and nope. Enjoy receiving account warnings/suspension/termination if you conduct such actions.

I dont reply to you anymore. Dont write to me

Guest paola2050

They didnt close (terminate) my account. I couldnt close my account. you don`t worry, before they terminate my account, I will manage to quit fiverr completely. I only joined to his opinion.

They didn t close (terminate) my account. I couldn t close my account. you don`t worry, before they terminate my account, I will manage to quit fiverr completely. I only joined to his opinion.

I dont reply to you anymore. Dont write to me

I don t reply to you anymore. Don t write to me

But you replied, not once, not twice, but thrice!

Unless you were clandestinely given forum moderator powers, unfortunately, you cannot control who might respond to your posts.

They didnt close (terminate) my account. I couldnt close my account. you don`t worry, before they terminate my account, I will manage to quit fiverr completely. I only joined to his opinion.

They didn t close (terminate) my account. I couldn t close my account. you don`t worry, before they terminate my account, I will manage to quit fiverr completely. I only joined to his opinion.

Here, follow these steps. You can deactivate your account yourself, @paola2050!

Click on your profile image and select “Settings”. Select “Account” and click where it says “Deactivate Account”.

That’s it. Account gone!!! Take a look at the screenshots.

1.thumb.jpg.6da6177c417999952476a8179e1606bb.jpg
11847×606 148 KB

2.thumb.jpg.184a96312eff1d3f6a9504d7754e34dd.jpg
21840×843 92.5 KB

Guest paola2050

I think he meant request a work review, before final delivery?

you were going to discuss one topic. Did you forget?

If you reply to me, please write to my own topic

Bad advice. NEVER ask for a review. It is considered review manipulation and can get your account a warning or worse, banned.

GG

The word and concept of usage of the word “review” is little mixed in this topic.

What OP and first replies are suggesting he should send his work for review in order page and get feedback from client before submitting final delivery.

What he did is sent delivery. Something I never do unless I have confirmation everything is OK:

They are not talking about the feedback (review) buyer leaves to sellers profile.

But he will have hard time recovering from this, if at all is possible.

Wait, paola2050, I thought you were closing your forum account?

I guess you had a change of mind!

I made a mistake for not asking for a review.

Nope and nope. Enjoy receiving account warnings/suspension/termination if you conduct such actions.

You misunderstood my statement. I meant otherwise 🙂

I have not used spinners or any kind of software, except Grammarly.

If you used Grammarly, you would not have spelling errors and bad grammar unless you use the free version of Grammarly? :thinking:

Bad advice. NEVER ask for a review. It is considered review manipulation and can get your account a warning or worse, banned.

Since the same bad advice @paola2050 gave in this thread continues to circulate, I thought I would post the reply I received from Jenny when I told her about uninformed sellers giving this advice on the Fiverr Forum.

I have used Grammarly Pro. Things have not worked out as expected. So, it is fine. 🙂

I have used Grammarly Pro.

Since your buyer said you had many grammar and many spelling mistakes even while using Grammarly Pro, then perhaps writing is not a good fit for your skills. :thinking:

Archived