Seller Harassing

brandont80

I am currently being harassed by a seller who I cancelled the order with. They have images up on their store that is not theirs and the work they sent me was no where near my requirements. They offered to redo it but I was far beyond trusting of their work and asked for a cancelation seeing as they sent me very low quality work to begin with. The seller right away approved the cancellation (Resolution Center one) and began harassing me in my inbox. I reported their messages but then the report option disappeared and there’s no way of contacting support. They are still to this moment spamming my inbox harassing me and there’s nothing I can do whatsoever.

Can anyone lend a hand here? I believe the rules state I cannot display their name.

You’re welcome

Just be aware that it might take a few weeks to actually see the Seller banned, depending on how sever the offence was/is. It’s possible they might only get a warning.

At the very least, outright state in your message (early in; first or second sentence): ‘please verify this seller is blocked from contacting me’.

If Fiverr required every seller to complete a test order to verify they are actually able to deliver what they promise in their gig page, that would cull a massive amount of fraudulent and incompetent sellers from the platform; but such a task would be monumental in scale and would fundamentally change Fiverr from a virtually open marketplace, to one of platform-vetted sellers.

What bothers me most about this post is that there are Sellers out there who do this and make the rest of us look bad.

For your first Fiverr experience, this must not have made this platform look very professional.

I hope you are able to move past this and view the rest of us in a favourable light.

Good luck.

What bothers me most about this post is that there are Sellers out there who do this and make the rest of us look bad.

For your first Fiverr experience, this must not have made this platform look very professional.

I hope you are able to move past this and view the rest of us in a favourable light.

Good luck.

Well, every forest has its weeds…

With that in mind, those sellers that manipulate the system or harass buyers won’t be on this platform for long.

• 3 months later...

OMG, I am going through the exact situation, I am not new to Fivver, I had 3 previous great experiences with the app. This time customer service did give me a credit to reuse towards future services. But the seller is desperate and mad that I reported him and canceled his mediocre work. Now he is on my Facebook page harassing me telling me I better use another business page because he will continue to harass me on my page by putting fake negative reviews on my store. I need up having to ban his country from seeing my page because he was sending an army back to back. Horrible experience!!!

Archived