How to get order i am new seller

wixproexpert

I love how “she” does everything but take a pic and upload it to the forum with today’s date - just keeps going in circles about how we found “her” pic on the internet.

LOL

GG

Hello when i try to find your picture on google then they are giving me similar pictures of yours. That mean yiour pic is not orignal ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello when i try to find your picture on google then they are giving me similar pictures of yours. That mean yiour pic is not orignal ?

No. That is me in my office. I have a ton of pics of myself - funny, I doubt you have multiples of yourself as ‘hot bikini babe’.

Where’s that pic you were going to upload here with a time stamp?

GG

Again, nice deflection.

Like you, I do not need to tell you this bikini models name (so you can go snag another one of her pics and photoshop a date card in there) - so, until you rise to the challenge I gave you, I highly doubt you are the hot babe in the pic. And, you may very well have 2 accounts here.

I am done replying to you until you upload a pic of yourself here holding a sign with today’s date.

And, why would you change your pic if that is really you? LOL

GG

No i am here new join before some days abd put my some modern pics for getting some orders and i foinnd strange reply . .i mean if my bikni pic is the reason for not getting order then i can change it . Do you think that ?

No i am here new join before some days abd put my some modern pics for getting some orders and i foinnd strange reply . .i mean if my bikni pic is the reason for not getting order then i can change it . Do you think that ?

Your “bikini pic” looks fake. Probably because it IS fake. Probably because you are not the hot babe in the pic.

Look, I will break it down for you - some “men” will come on this site, set up a seller account and go grab some pic off the net of some hot woman thinking that is how you get orders - post a pic claiming it is you of some attractive woman. Unfortunately, getting orders here is not as easy as posting a fake pic you stole off the net. So, that may be why you are not getting orders. Suffice it to say, it was already told to you - that if you are not this hot babe in the pic, then what else are you lying about in your profile.

Either way, I am still waiting for your live shot with today’s date. I highly doubt I will get it since you keep deflecting.

Good luck here, you are going to need it.

Also, if you do have 2 accounts and you are the “guy” who posted here above, I would suggest you delete one of the accounts - that will get you a ban if you have 2 seller accounts (or buyer accounts) here.

GG

No. That is me in my office. I have a ton of pics of myself - funny, I doubt you have multiples of yourself as ‘hot bikini babe’.

Where’s that pic you were going to upload here with a time stamp?

GG

yes before i will search about my new gig which i will creare n try to make good description then after i will upload my new gig with my new pic . I am really very confuse you are saying this is not my orignal pic but you also not given model name whivh pic i am using ? If you are true then tell me mifel name please

1. You can see the wix person profile here
favicon-32x32.png.2f15e267e67c826b587e22ebc72b0385.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.71494d619ddc916274fc354525ec7425.png

wixproexpert

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

1. The more look at the replies and forum posts, the more I am inclined to believe its a guy pretending to be a girl.

2. I looked at the gig (which also conveniently has an attractive woman design), I cannot imagine a girl using such graphics. It just does not add up.

favicon-32x32.png.2f15e267e67c826b587e22ebc72b0385.png Fiverr.com
design-or-redesign-your-wix-website.jpg.12a863f367f92791025b7d5e5bc0b76f.jpg

Wixproexpert: I will design or redesign your wix website for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Wixproexpert will design or redesign your wix website. | HiLooking for a design or redesign of your wix website, landing page or wix ecommerce site ? Then you are in the Right place .I | Fiverr

The more I spend time on Fiverr, the more weird things I see. It’s kind of fascinating insight into how people think.

Your “bikini pic” looks fake. Probably because it IS fake. Probably because you are not the hot babe in the pic.

Look, I will break it down for you - some “men” will come on this site, set up a seller account and go grab some pic off the net of some hot woman thinking that is how you get orders - post a pic claiming it is you of some attractive woman. Unfortunately, getting orders here is not as easy as posting a fake pic you stole off the net. So, that may be why you are not getting orders. Suffice it to say, it was already told to you - that if you are not this hot babe in the pic, then what else are you lying about in your profile.

Either way, I am still waiting for your live shot with today’s date. I highly doubt I will get it since you keep deflecting.

Good luck here, you are going to need it.

Also, if you do have 2 accounts and you are the “guy” who posted here above, I would suggest you delete one of the accounts - that will get you a ban if you have 2 seller accounts (or buyer accounts) here.

GG

You should realize by now that no “newspaper” is going to come.

All the evidence points at a fake photo. It’s too bad, Fiverr does not do account verification like other platforms. So some folks, will misuse the lack of verification.

The guy is desperate or innocent, either way, you are simply encouraging him for an unwanted discussion 🙂

All the evidence points at a fake photo. It’s too bad, Fiverr does not do account verification like other platforms. So some folks, will misuse the lack of verification.

The guy is desperate or innocent, either way, you are simply encouraging him for an unwanted discussion 🙂

I never thought i will found thst type strange things about me . So i think i should delere my account . So pleass somebody tell me how to remove my fiverr account ?

This “guy” is not some hot Persian babe.

Also, they need to fix all the misspellings and grammar errors in their Gig.

A complete Wix site for $5 with UNLIMITED revisions - sounds like a great idea - what could go wrong.

Also, I bet they do have 2 accounts, because at one point in their profile they talk about “US” as in some team this hot babe has rather than just working on “her” own.

I call BS. No receipts in this investigation.

GG

pleass somebody tell me how to remove my fiverr account

Running now that you have been called out? Figures. This thread should be a lesson to any new seller who thinks they can come to the forum, post their Gig or ask questions, when they are trying to game the system, offer illegal Gigs, post fake pics or have 2 seller accounts. You will be caught and called out on it.

I never thought i will found thst type strange things about me . So i think i should delere my account . So pleass somebody tell me how to remove my fiverr account ?

So i think i should delere my account . So pleass somebody tell me how to remove my fiverr account ?

What will happen to your other account then? Will you keep that?

1. You can see the wix person profile here
b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

wixproexpert

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

1. The more look at the replies and forum posts, the more I am inclined to believe its a guy pretending to be a girl.

2. I looked at the gig (which also conveniently has an attractive woman design), I cannot imagine a girl using such graphics. It just does not add up.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
718d15a7efacf0787c87286ca27116e1921ee13d.jpeg

Wixproexpert: I will design or redesign your wix website for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Wixproexpert will design or redesign your wix website. | HiLooking for a design or redesign of your wix website, landing page or wix ecommerce site ? Then you are in the Right place .I | Fiverr

The more I spend time on Fiverr, the more weird things I see. It’s kind of fascinating insight into how people think.

You can see the wix person profile here

Not any more! It has gone!

You can see the wix person profile here

yeah, its deleted.

I was able to see it just a few minutes ago. boom!

As I said before, sometimes, just browsing the Fiverr forum is endlessly entertaining. It’s like the Wild West here.

No those are my real pic and i dont need to prove it . When i will change pic than you can check but i will not upload my pic without any reason . If possible you plesss let me know if i put my bikni picture that why i am not getting order ? Or what is the reason ? You always saying thoose are tge bikni model picture if you unferstand you are true then tell me tjode bikni model name so i can know clearly what you said ? So give me her name if you think my pic is not orignal ?

Smart move, because if Fiverr had found out both accounts would have been deleted!

If possible you plesss let me know if i put my bikni picture that why i am not getting order ?

Yes, because buyers do not trust that pretty faces are actual people. They suspect that the image is fake, just like everyone here did. If a person uses a fake image, then their expertise may be fake too!

I was busy with an order and couldn’t respond.

It seems I missed…quite a lot. :rofl:

What I find a bit disheartening is the original post having 15 likes…

It seems I missed…quite a lot. :rofl:

Okay, did you guess that OP was a bikini model, or did you find an image of her in a bikini?

What I find a bit disheartening is the original post having 15 likes…

There are users who think that just by giving a post a ❤️

And along comes another one who does not read the thread before posting. ⬇️

Archived