My fiverr gig,any suggetion please?

nurulalamdesign

favicon-32x32.png.ce0a38181a8eb994d018b4223c655fa4.png Fiverr.com
design-attractive-social-media-posts-banners-and-ads.jpg.df7aedcde52b7fbde3ff9d4eb4c48207.jpg

nurulalamdesign : I will design attractive social media posts,banners and ads...

For only $5, nurulalamdesign will design attractive social media posts,banners and ads. | Social Media Graphics Design Gig.I will design attractive social media posts, banners and ads.Your social media posts represent your brand, it should be catchy...

How is my gig?

Just a small detail, but you have a space missing after the comma in your main title.

A more important issue is that you have exactly the same wording as two other people on fiverr, and although it might seem a good idea to emulate those who are doing okay here, it’s better to put things into your own words so you can show yourself as unique, original and excellent in your own way.

Just a small detail, but you have a space missing after the comma in your main title.

A more important issue is that you have exactly the same wording as two other people on fiverr, and although it might seem a good idea to emulate those who are doing okay here, it’s better to put things into your own words so you can show yourself as unique, original and excellent in your own way.

Thank you very much @obtainium

Archived