Response Time has increased from 1 hours to 14 hours

sujanm20

Hello all members Assalamualaikum,

I’m in trouble with the response time. A few days ago, my response time suddenly went from 1 hour to 7 hours. Now I am trying to bring it in 1 hour. Yesterday I suddenly saw that it has increased from 7 hours to 14 hours. I did not understand the matter did not give any buyer message but the response time increased. If anyone knows of any way, please let me know.

Thanks
Capture.PNG.3b3c234f182800c9a1aa8e55599b11b7.PNG

Thanks For your reply! Ever since my response time has increased I have searched a lot in the inbox but have not received any new or spamming messages.😢

Did you check all the responses over past 60 days? Did any of these responses exceeded 14 hours?

It’s weird, even with the fact that most of my buyers are from US and I from EU, my average response time doesn’t go over 1 hour then they message me when I’m sleeping.

Brother, I have been on Fiverr for a long time. I have never been like that. This is fast time. Now what is the way to overcome this problem? Can you say that?

Brother, I have been on Fiverr for a long time. I have never been like that. This is fast time. Now what is the way to overcome this problem? Can you say that?

Just curious have you sent any buyer request? I have seen a couple of posts where sellers sent buyer requests & their response time dropped a lot. I don’t know why maybe because of spam messages or something but you should contact CS for more info.

Just curious have you sent any buyer request? I have seen a couple of posts where sellers sent buyer requests & their response time dropped a lot. I don’t know why maybe because of spam messages or something but you should contact CS for more info.

You’re right. I will contact customer support very soon! Thanks a lot!

Archived