How about adding a 6 star review?

gina_riley2

Maybe in old days but now you get all kinds of no star and low star on first pages.

True, but most people on the first page at least in my writing categories tend to have either 5 stars or 4.9 stars. Granted, they don’t have a ton of reviews, but the reviews they have are great.

most people on the first page at least in my writing categories

Yes, I checked and the first pages in writing categories are quite clean, except now and then a couple of “bad eggs”.

image.thumb.jpg.12a2b0e0e68ae104890e30886a45a63c.jpg
image1416×412 98.8 KB

What about putting a “Tipped” label near the review of someone who also tipped the seller?

The buyer might not want that and it’s a bit of private financial info. Though it could ask them if they wanted to show that. Some people tip without leaving a pubic review though.

The buyer might not want that and it’s a bit of private financial info. Though it could ask them if they wanted to show that. Some people tip without leaving a pubic review though.

I think someone suggested some time ago that review should be more guided and it should have two steps to publish not one (instead of confirm another window to pop Are you sure this is your review for this seller delivery and experience?)

Also remove the “I would recommend” most buyers do not have people that require same service they need so logically they would click they would not recommend.

It should have explanations to the ratings

Service as described - Did seller deliver as per prior agreement and his service description

Seller communication level - Was seller effective and prompt in communication (please take in to account some sellers are working in different time zones)

Recommend to a friend - If you or your friends need this or similar services would you recommend this seller

Please share any other useful details that would help future clients of XXXXX to have better knowledge of him and his working ethics, skills and efficiency:

Your idea is good but 6 stars sound tacky (what is this, GTA?!).

I’d rather have a new badge like the Rising Talent and Fiverr’s Choice ones that is based on the amount of tipped orders, with a new analytics meter. Example: if in the last 60 days you had at least a certain amount of tips over all of your orders, you get a new “Appreciated” or “Respected” badge, something like that.

How would that help buyers filter for good sellers? :thinking:

Archived