IMPRESSIONS Reduced?

emeralddesigns9

Hey,

Don’t worry about it, it happens as Fiverr takes 24h to review the changes you made, your impressions will go up in a day from the time of changes made.

Plus, don’t so much be depended on impressions. focus more on clicks as it actually shows people entering your gig/ profile.

Hey,

Don’t worry about it, it happens as Fiverr takes 24h to review the changes you made, your impressions will go up in a day from the time of changes made.

Plus, don’t so much be depended on impressions. focus more on clicks as it actually shows people entering your gig/ profile.

Thank you! I have done everything I can to make my gig stand out yet I haven’t received a single click on my gig. Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong? And how the clicks will increase?

One of the main things is always have your first (Primary Picture/Video Stand out and Clear) either way Fiver works like a wave. Their are times you are back to back with inquiries/orders and their are times where it is just quiet, can be even for a week or two, and their is simply nothing you can do about it.

Just take it easy, and think positive.

For Example,
Wright now I am on low tide, I had no orders for two weeks, but randomly I can have multiple orders and be occupied at least 17 hours a day for a week or two.

Once you get your first order you start picking up slowly

Archived